Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi guys! thanks for visiting, i am just a newbie :3

When I just sign up and logged in(2days ago) , my first private message was from [NPC] The Welcoming Fairy . She said that for the next 30 days i'll be receiving private messages about tips and tricks about how to get started on Gaia Online. But I haven't recieved any from yesterday , today too. Is there something I did wrong ? Because I do log in everyday as she said :/
I just received the my in real life friend's gifts she sent me in Gaia Online.

Relentless Glitch

Maybe it's not a daily thing? I think there are 5 PMs spread over 30 days or something. I've only received one of PMs as a glitch so I can't be totally sure.
Dalia Royce
Maybe it's not a daily thing? I think there are 5 PMs spread over 30 days or something. I've only received one of PMs as a glitch so I can't be totally sure.

Hmmm , I could be :/ Thaaanks :3

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

The fairy is a little wonky, so there may be delays in you receiving the PMs. As to when the rest will arrive, that's.... no one can tell since she's wonky. One thing to keep in mind: Try not to use the "remember me" feature for a while and see if the PMs arrive. That feature sometimes mess up how the system consider you as properly "log in" and "log out".
Her timing is really random as to when the messages come within the day (sometimes I'd get it in the afternoon, sometimes not till late at night kind of thing). Day 2 is delayed and shows up with Day 3 (as does Day 4). After that I believe she was on track, albeit a day early (so I got the Day 30 message on my Day 29 kind of thing)

*I made a new account a month ago, just finished with her messages, have been keeping a journal record and also just leaving her messages in my inbox.
Toriki-chi
The fairy is a little wonky, so there may be delays in you receiving the PMs. As to when the rest will arrive, that's.... no one can tell since she's wonky. One thing to keep in mind: Try not to use the "remember me" feature for a while and see if the PMs arrive. That feature sometimes mess up how the system consider you as properly "log in" and "log out".

Thanks for telling~ I don't use the "remember me" feature though :/
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Her timing is really random as to when the messages come within the day (sometimes I'd get it in the afternoon, sometimes not till late at night kind of thing). Day 2 is delayed and shows up with Day 3 (as does Day 4). After that I believe she was on track, albeit a day early (so I got the Day 30 message on my Day 29 kind of thing)

*I made a new account a month ago, just finished with her messages, have been keeping a journal record and also just leaving her messages in my inbox.

Oh.... Thanks for telling ~~ :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces