Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, I was trying to buy something in the market. So I typed in my password and submitted but this error showed up.. "serial_not_in_owner_location" <<< what does that mean?

I refreshed the page and tried buying again from the same person, but that error still showed up. I've never had this happen before so I wouldn't know if it's a minor problem or big.
It's an old problem. It seems the listing had been bought but failed to get removed. It might stay there until the time runs out for the item. It's basically no longer there to be bought and just frustrates people to see it. Try the next listings. Remember: it may not be the only glitched listing for that item so keep moving until you get a good one.
UNSUB
It's an old problem. It seems the listing had been bought but failed to get removed. It might stay there until the time runs out for the item. It's basically no longer there to be bought and just frustrates people to see it. Try the next listings. Remember: it may not be the only glitched listing for that item so keep moving until you get a good one.

Thank you for your response! I just kept thinking I was doing something wrong but you cleared that up for me ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff