Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

I think why the OMG, and Afk rose in price so much is because there were a lot less people giving out donations, and there were less members. Well my question is do you think the BTK will also raise in price to the 200k's someday?
Possibly in a year or two.
No, for precisely the reason you specify - there are so many more letters on the market, so there is plenty of supply for the demand..
Maybe in a year or two... but I still doubt it...
Some day, it'll probably take about a year though.
After all, that's how long it took for the AFK OMG and NM+Angelic Scarfs.
It just takes time really.
I think the AFK/OMG actually stayed at a pretty low price for a while cause they weren't all that popular. o.-
It all depends on how popular the new one is and how many people want it.

Profitable Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
perhaps, but I don't think it will rise as quickly. it's the whole supply and demand thing.
Yes, eventually. The NM/Angelic Scarfs are getting close to that value. So in a year maybe the BTK hats will do the same.
I think so.
The AFK and OMG are so expensive because back then, less people donated. Therefore, there are less of them in supply. However, there are 14k users online on Gaia every day now, and lots more people donate. So there will always be an abundance of BTKs. Therefore, they won't raise that much in price.
if gaia keeps growing, than eventually yes, but because they are so popular and because people think they will be so valueable they will hoard them and there will be more than enough of them.
the price will rise, probably loads, but i dont think it will be as high as AFK , theres a lot more letters out there, hm... will donation items be worth much at all in a few years?

Aged Member

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Well just donate to gaia and support gaia community and you get a donation letter back its a win win people who dont donate will get the items from gold the long way just please help out gaia 3nodding for the value of pixelated items well suppply and demand always.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff