Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Fairy

This isn't the first time and because of this I'm never going to buy gcash again not until I recieve my cash!

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Just to double check, you aren't trying to use BOKU for AT&T are you? They have stated clearly in the past months that AT&T was no longer supported by BOKU (an issue to take up with BOKU rather than Gaia).

Even if that is not the case, you can start by filing a billing inquiry ticket in the help center and the billing team here on Gaia can work with you to track down where your payment went. They'll work to resolve the issue with you. Just posting here to boycott because of the issue isn't the way to get it resolved sweatdrop

Cute Fairy

Geminai Mistario
Just to double check, you aren't trying to use BOKU for AT&T are you? They have stated clearly in the past months that AT&T was no longer supported by BOKU (an issue to take up with BOKU rather than Gaia).

Even if that is not the case, you can start by filing a billing inquiry ticket in the help center and the billing team here on Gaia can work with you to track down where your payment went. They'll work to resolve the issue with you. Just posting here to boycott because of the issue isn't the way to get it resolved sweatdrop

No, not using AT&T. Not from US.

Yea I did that ticket thing before and nothing really happened. I still didn't get my cash. I'm HOPING THAT IF I FILE A TICKET THIS TIME THEY WILL SEND ME MY CASH!

All caps just incase a site moderator will read this. Case this is not a thing just to be ignored.
What if other users also have this problem.

Anyways thanks =)

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Little Rioka
Geminai Mistario

Yea I did that ticket thing before and nothing really happened. I still didn't get my cash. I'm HOPING THAT IF I FILE A TICKET THIS TIME THEY WILL SEND ME MY CASH!

All caps just incase a site moderator will read this.

Anyways thanks =)
Sadly the moderators aren't the ones who deal with these type of issues. They are reserved for the admins at gaia HQ because money is a high priority matter (always has been even before the changes to the site last year). When you go to file your ticket, have a receipt/confirmation # ready if you have access to that from your Boku Payment. Providing more proof that the payment went through will help resolve the issue.

Cute Fairy

This is really so annoying.

Cute Fairy

Geminai Mistario
Little Rioka
Geminai Mistario

All caps just incase a site moderator will read this.

Anyways thanks =)
Sadly the moderators aren't the ones who deal with these type of issues. They are reserved for the admins at gaia HQ because money is a high priority matter (always has been even before the changes to the site last year). When you go to file your ticket, have a receipt/confirmation # ready if you have access to that from your Boku Payment. Providing more proof that the payment went through will help resolve the issue.

I filed a ticket already. Thanks for helping. =)

Cute Fairy

Looks like I wasted my load again. confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas