Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Fairy

24,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
hi, i was trying to get my 10 free cash but the videos of blue noddles weren't on, so i tried with the others but they tell me they don't have any video for today, i was wondering why the ones i used to use are gone

thanks

Patriotic Prophet

LillianGreystorm
hi, i was trying to get my 10 free cash but the videos of blue noddles weren't on, so i tried with the others but they tell me they don't have any video for today, i was wondering why the ones i used to use are gone

thanks

Bluenoodle has been removed, but Gaia staff say they are working on getting other sponsors with videos.

Original Fairy

24,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Aja Mayhem
LillianGreystorm

thanks

Bluenoodle has been removed, but Gaia staff say they are working on getting other sponsors with videos.

thanks! i hope so, because those were the only ones i was able to see crying

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Wow, that sucks. x__x
As I recall there wasn't an announcement or notification about this. I relied on Bluenoodle videos more than the others. It's pretty disappointing they were taken off, but...hopefully Gaia will be able to find other sponsors that are just as good if not better.

Partying Medalist

7,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Medalist 100
Ayniu
Wow, that sucks. x__x
As I recall there wasn't an announcement or notification about this. I relied on Bluenoodle videos more than the others. It's pretty disappointing they were taken off, but...hopefully Gaia will be able to find other sponsors that are just as good if not better.

I agree.
If they don't gaia wont be very interesting anymore because G cash iss sooo important
3nodding
LillianGreystorm
Aja Mayhem
LillianGreystorm

thanks

thanks! i hope so, because those were the only ones i was able to see crying

They were the only one that work for me too. Paymentwall isn't available here and SocialVibe keeps telling me that I've reached the daily limit, its super annoying. So the only way I got Gcash was from bluenoodle :/

Dangerous Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
there was a announcement about it dev report

Valiant Jackling

Ayniu

Arie 5

They were announced via the Dev alerts. Gaia has long recommended everyone have them active, so if you deactivated the Dev Alerts, well, that's your fault, not theirs. They made a point in telling the community.

Sponsors pay Gaia far more than users and your "free" GC was paid for via a sponsor. The cash wasn't free, someone was paying for it, it just wasn't you. And if the sponsor pulls out it's not beneficial, financially, to keep giving out something that *should* be paid for.

That said, I'm sure Blue Noodle brought in a nice amount of money for Gaia since virtually everyone used it. So they are probably looking for a substitute.

Original Fairy

24,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
it seems like we will have to wait and see what happens

Aged Fatcat

I was shocked at first too. :c I actually thought my computer was lagging but thanks for making this thread;; I finally know why there are no more bluenoodles videos. ♥

Original Fairy

24,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
j e l l y p o p l u v
I was shocked at first too. :c I actually thought my computer was lagging but thanks for making this thread;; I finally know why there are no more bluenoodles videos. ♥

sure, no problem =)...glad it helped you too ^^

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Erailea
Ayniu

Arie 5

They were announced via the Dev alerts. Gaia has long recommended everyone have them active, so if you deactivated the Dev Alerts, well, that's your fault, not theirs. They made a point in telling the community.

Sponsors pay Gaia far more than users and your "free" GC was paid for via a sponsor. The cash wasn't free, someone was paying for it, it just wasn't you. And if the sponsor pulls out it's not beneficial, financially, to keep giving out something that *should* be paid for.

That said, I'm sure Blue Noodle brought in a nice amount of money for Gaia since virtually everyone used it. So they are probably looking for a substitute.

Never said it was anyone's fault. I didn't even know mine were deactivated. <__>
'Nuff said about that (I'm gonna modify my settings.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff