Welcome to Gaia! ::

uh does it only have that alien mask in it?
It can have trunk items pink box items or 1000g inside. ^^
It doesn't. It's just that the blue box you opened contains the alien mask.
It can contain any items in trunks or pink boxes, as well as its own unique items. (Does it have any besides that mask? I don't think so.)

Hygienic Consumer

Nah, it could contain any rare event item. Sometimes if just gives 1,000 gold, or you could even get a pink box out of it. But the mask only comes in blue boxes, no other box gives you the chance of getting one.
no, you can get any giftbox or trunk item from a blue box and you can only get an alien mask from blue boxes and not any other box/trunk

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3101478&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 look here
it contains all sorts of items, my friend got a nightmare headband from her blue giftbox!
o ok cool i just found one but didnt open it wink and the thing is just about 3 mins before thta i found a pink one eek
and thta would make 2 trunks 3 pink links 1 pink giftbox and 1 blue giftbox
umm i still cant open my boxes and im realy bugged how do u open yours but i always have a glitch when i try to open mine... can u help me ?
Quote:
umm i still cant open my boxes and im realy bugged how do u open yours but i always have a glitch when i try to open mine... can u help me ?

ur probably thinking of Xmas presents...u cant open those till tmrw sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces