Welcome to Gaia! ::

I must be off now. I hope everything works out okay 3nodding

2,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
im confused on who to pm crying but i already pmed pager boy 3nodding a purple person, and she did reply back...once but after i gave her images that she needed she never replied back so i am to wait sweatdrop

2,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Murderous
I must be off now. I hope everything works out okay 3nodding

alright, thanx 3nodding
Queen Arwen
Lord Raxahiro
show me the screenshot

um neutral theres the link to where the art stealer posted neutral but what ever since you asked rolleyes sweatdrop

User Image

ah. when i checked she had removed it and was offline

Feral Cat

If you PMed a purple, it's okay. That's who you're supposed to PM. 3nodding

For future reference though:

Green = scams and hacking
Purple = everything else

Admin = Don't PM if you can help it.

2,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lord Raxahiro

ah. when i checked she had removed it and was offline

but swear i never saw her on, i've been watching that page teh whole time xd but wtf? stressed ok, i gotta go change the link in the first post xp
I'm back..o.o I investigated her...but alas I'm not a mod.
I did find that if you click her profile the picture is still in her signature. She might have disabled her signature in all the posts in your thread, so that she wouldn't look guilty.

Just a theory whee

2,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Murderous
I did find that if you click her profile the picture is still in her signature. She might have disabled her signature in all the posts in your thread, so that she wouldn't look guilty.

Just a theory whee

ah yes, forgot about the sig disabling 3nodding thanx

yea i posted the link to her profile on the first page as proof also 3nodding

thanx
Queen Arwen
Murderous

Just a theory whee

ah yes, forgot about the sig disabling 3nodding thanx

yea i posted the link to her profile on the first page as proof also 3nodding

thanx
Just helping ^^

2,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
now that i looekd closly i can see teh spots where she edited, coloring out the sample...what nerve, you b***h stressed domokun i ven smudged out some spots on the sleeve so i can tell if someone took it from my sample display and there it is 3nodding

though shes a newbie neutral i wonder if her penalty will be neutral
Queen Arwen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
now that i looekd closly i can see teh spots where she edited, coloring out the sample...what nerve, you b***h stressed domokun i ven smudged out some spots on the sleeve so i can tell if someone took it from my sample display and there it is 3nodding

though shes a newbie neutral i wonder if her penalty will be neutral
She might be a mule account...she could be lurking right now... surprised xd

Garbage

Just be patient. Mods are very busy folk. Page Boy will get around to your case ASAP, I assure you.

As for the person being a newbie or a mule, it doesn't matter. Punishment is the same for ANYBODY who steals art, no matter how long they've been on Gaia.

2,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Murderous: right! smile i can't think since my head hurts from stress in real life and a bit on gaia sweatdrop
good thinking 3nodding

2,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Cassidy Peterson
Just be patient. Mods are very busy folk. Page Boy will get around to your case ASAP, I assure you.

As for the person being a newbie or a mule, it doesn't matter. Punishment is the same for ANYBODY who steals art, no matter how long they've been on Gaia.

yea i figured sweatdrop

and right 3nodding but i was wondering what would happen? would they go to the extreme and removing the account? or is that for hacking/stealing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff