Welcome to Gaia! ::

So far, the highest I've gotten to is level 8. For the last couple of rounds I've been stuck on 7. However, I'm very determined to get that darn basket of bunnies! xp Has anyone managed to beat switch em without paying for more moves? It seems like that's the only way?

II Earl Grey II's Darling

I'm sure it's doable.... But it isn't going to be easy.
I got stuck at level 8 too
DefauIt
I'm sure it's doable.... But it isn't going to be easy.
I got stuck at level 8 too

Dang, well at least I know I'm not the only one that's stuck. gonk
Anyone get it by any chance? crying

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
I can't get past level 7 unfortunately, its all based on luck, a little bit of skill, and being intentionally set up so that its much easier to get to higher levels with power ups. All I can say is watch a few videos for free GC and use that on switch 'em. Or just keep trying.
Catz95
I can't get past level 7 unfortunately, its all based on luck, a little bit of skill, and being intentionally set up so that its much easier to get to higher levels with power ups. All I can say is watch a few videos for free GC and use that on switch 'em. Or just keep trying.

Well, thanks for the advice! heart

I think I might as well keep on trying.

Regardless, Happy Easter!! whee
Tuken
Tuken
Tuken

Naughty Pants

For this holiday I have to say 'probably not'

I believe they have the ability to tweak the difficulty of Switch-em. For some holidays people have had much greater luck getting to higher levels without cash power ups. I am pretty good at the game and I played it consistently throughout the past holidays. For Christmas and Valentine's I could easily reach level 12-14 by the end of the holiday with consistent play.

I cannot get past 8 this time as well.

I think it's been tweaked in the programming to be this way on purpose, to make people spend cash to achieve the highest levels of rewards

Dedicated Entrepreneur

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
YourAzureGoddess
For this holiday I have to say 'probably not'

I believe they have the ability to tweak the difficulty of Switch-em. For some holidays people have had much greater luck getting to higher levels without cash power ups. I am pretty good at the game and I played it consistently throughout the past holidays. For Christmas and Valentine's I could easily reach level 12-14 by the end of the holiday with consistent play.

I cannot get past 8 this time as well.

I think it's been tweaked in the programming to be this way on purpose, to make people spend cash to achieve the highest levels of rewards

-Serious amounts of UGH GREEDY JERKS.

Saxy Coder

The farthest I ever got without buying powerups or extra moves was level 11 for Thanksgiving.
Unfortunately, the difficulty seems to change ever holiday, and I lost around the middle of level 8 this time.
At noted in the marketplace, items granted from beyond level 8 are worth a whole lot more, which shows how most of the community can make it up to that level fine, but anything beyond that means spending real money.

Really though, unless you have impossible luck, the game is designed so that only those who buy powerups can complete all 16 levels.
bastards! why do they take all the challenge out of games and turn it into a cash thing mad

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
I got to level 11 on my first play through, now I get stuck at 8. It is pretty damned annoying.
I couldn't get past 8 or 9 without power-ups. I earned cash and used it for power-ups. With 1000+ I lost track of the levels, but I got 3 or 4 items that are worth LOTS of gold. It kinda sucked that I couldn't play as high without needing the cash, but I play more for the payout so it seemed worthwhile.

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
Tuken
So far, the highest I've gotten to is level 8. For the last couple of rounds I've been stuck on 7. However, I'm very determined to get that darn basket of bunnies! xp Has anyone managed to beat switch em without paying for more moves? It seems like that's the only way?

I'm really really good at these kinds of games (kinda like bejeweled with different drop downs), and even I got stuck at level 12 and had to get more moves. Part of the trick is making more than 3 at a time matches (make a vertical AND horizontal at the same time if you can, or look for 4 or more in a row wink . Take out the most you can at one time. Study the screen, don't go fast, it's not timed xd .

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces