Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm just worried and idk but what is the likelihood of getting banned?
I am just really worried and I was wondering.
I did call someone a name, I realize it was wrong.
I lost my tempter and my post was deleted by a moderator and I got a warning and it said it is being 'reviewed'
I think it was fairly mild. Yes it was considered 'flaming' but I rarely ever do.
I had a few warnings like way back on stuff that I didn't realize was a problem but it was different stuff.
What is the risk of getting Permabanned? I'd even settle for a month long ban if I had to but I really don't want to get permabanned...
I have been suspended once for fourteen days but it was SO long ago.
Since I don't really have that many offenses would I be banned permanently..? Would they skip from one temporary ban to an immediate permaone?
I don't flame, I don't troll. Sometimes I'm just not sure about some of the artwork I post and sometimes even though I read the TOS I get in trouble for it.
I had a while back where, for some reason, I kept getting random threads reported and blocked? Stuff that was so far back... But that was probably over like, five months ago. And it was the first time in a long time I'd really gotten in trouble but for some reason it was a weird string.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Misha Collinz
I'm just worried and idk but what is the likelihood of getting banned?
I am just really worried and I was wondering.
I did call someone a name, I realize it was wrong.
I lost my tempter and my post was deleted by a moderator and I got a warning and it said it is being 'reviewed'
I think it was fairly mild. Yes it was considered 'flaming' but I rarely ever do.
I had a few warnings like way back on stuff that I didn't realize was a problem but it was different stuff.
What is the risk of getting Permabanned? I'd even settle for a month long ban if I had to but I really don't want to get permabanned...
I have been suspended once for fourteen days but it was SO long ago.
Since I don't really have that many offenses would I be banned permanently..? Would they skip from one temporary ban to an immediate permaone?
I don't flame, I don't troll. Sometimes I'm just not sure about some of the artwork I post and sometimes even though I read the TOS I get in trouble for it.
I had a while back where, for some reason, I kept getting random threads reported and blocked? Stuff that was so far back... But that was probably over like, five months ago. And it was the first time in a long time I'd really gotten in trouble but for some reason it was a weird string.
It's hard to say
But each case is handled on its own, so one case being similar to another isn't enough to say they will both get the same punishment/warning
All you really can do is wait and see if they do anything sadly and if you do get banned you can try to contest the ban

Relentless Glitch

Can't really say. It's up to the moderators now. They will weigh your history against your actions. If they found enough to ban you, they will. However, older offenses may not be as weighty as they had been, but like I said, it depends on the mods.

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
In an honest opinion, I would not worry about this infraction being the one that throws you over the edge and earns you a permanent ban hammer.

Name calling/flaming itself is fairly mild compared to other things on the website. It wouldn't jump to a permanent ban unless you've already had previous temp bans for this matter and have shown them that you just aren't getting the message.

However, moderator action can be escalated if the flaming was particularly threatening/harassing or sexually explicit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff