Welcome to Gaia! ::

harutrina's Significant Otter

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
I tried signing up for the 9.99 auto cash and it said I was already subscribe which I find odd since I haven't gotten gaia cash and the last time I did was about two months ago. So what do I do? I don't have the gaia cash it says I have AND I can't exactly cancel my "auto cash" cause the site only tells me to sign up for it which apparently I already did.

So this is what it says when I go to the auto cash section.

Quote:
We're sorry to lose you!
You're officially cancelled from AutoCash.

If you change your mind, you can still reactivate and get these awesome benefits

When I click the sign up now button, I get this:

Quote:
You are already subscribed to AutoCash!

And that's why i'm confused. I don't wanna be charge for something I don't really have. I mean, they haven't charged me yet which is why its still very confusing.

My second question is about gaia cash. Why is it that the only payment that wants to work is paypal? Every time I click on the credit card option, it automatically takes me to paypal. And I refuse to rely on paypal cause last time they screwed me over with gaia cash.

II Earl Grey II's Darling

I can't give any in site as to why it won't let you sign up... Maybe file a help ticket?

But Gaia only runs it's things through paypal... So you will have to use it if paying by card. ^^

harutrina's Significant Otter

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
DefauIt
I can't give any in site as to why it won't let you sign up... Maybe file a help ticket?

But Gaia only runs it's things through paypal... So you will have to use it if paying by card. ^^

I remember a time when it wasn't always that way. I've paid through credit card before. And by having them bill my cell also. But if that's how it is now then I guess I won't be getting gaia cash anymore. Anyways, thanks for the advice n_n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff