• Dressed Up 200
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543

Thats is true hahaha but atleast you have them biggrin And thanks again smile
Is this a lot to you? Like do you feel like you've just hit a once-in-a-lifetime jackpot or is it just sort of like an average "okay" amount?

I FEEL............................................almost fainted..............when i saw those thank you very much thank you thank you thank you i really appreciate the help biggrin biggrin i hope i could repay your kindness biggrin
lol I actually tried to give more but you can only send 12 items at a time x DD, I'll probably send more in a few mins

Wow your such a nice person thank you very much :3
No problem I like to help others, c'mon people this stuff is free for all who ask til I basically run out, don't be shy!!!! Step right up

Thank you again :3 I think i have almost finished my dream avi because of you :3 The horns of the demons, steel plated ninja band and the marionette biggrin

Rich Genius

choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543

I FEEL............................................almost fainted..............when i saw those thank you very much thank you thank you thank you i really appreciate the help biggrin biggrin i hope i could repay your kindness biggrin
lol I actually tried to give more but you can only send 12 items at a time x DD, I'll probably send more in a few mins

No problem I like to help others, c'mon people this stuff is free for all who ask til I basically run out, don't be shy!!!! Step right up

Thank you again :3 I think i have almost finished my dream avi because of you :3 The horns of the demons, steel plated ninja band and the marionette biggrin
Awesome I hope you do

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543

Awesome I hope you do

Thank you, thank you thank you i really appreciate the help biggrin

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543

Awesome I hope you do

Thank you, thank you thank you i really appreciate the help biggrin

Thank you for the accept also biggrin

Rich Genius

choyax543
Please feel free
Think I made a good decision by adding this extra blue and these new items?

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
Please feel free

If you'll ask me I'll say yes it does makes the character more attractive to see biggrin

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
Please feel free

If you'll ask me I'll say yes it does make your character more attractive in the eye biggrin

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
Please feel free
Literally the only ways to be considered rich on this site now is to either buy Gaia Cash or be insanely skilled and/or lucky at vending the Marketplace and the exchange forums. So you basically have to pay real money now in order to get just about anything you would want outside of the various shops that sell bland things. How much minimum would you need to have, in your opinion, to be considered rich? I mean I'm so overflowing with billions that I might just donate to you, 20-30 mil is pocket lint for me lmao. But you should update the price of your dream avi because now it'll cost almost 6.5 BILlion if not more; the horns are more than 1.6 billion and the ninja band is more than 4 bil alone now
No exactly true, i have 12mill and my entire account worth is 5,083,928,694 and only once have i ever bought gaia cash which as only the $10 card

@OP Buy in the buy/sell forum for lower then MP price then turn around sell it in the MP, or play bootygrab and only like dolphins and whales and such. You could also play zomg and get to the higher levels like SS get quite a bit from that....i do all of that, plus i also buy items and hoard them example when gaia first opened up they gave free angelic halos to people and over time they inflated in price and so many people quit when they had them they're kind of rare, so couple years back they had their anniversary and gave out a new item which is known as in halo i figured angelic halo got inflated up to 99bill that one day wind halo would do the same, they're no up to 80k and i hoarded 79 of them. If i sold them all right no i'd make 6.3mill

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
orangelightening
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
Please feel free
Literally the only ways to be considered rich on this site now is to either buy Gaia Cash or be insanely skilled and/or lucky at vending the Marketplace and the exchange forums. So you basically have to pay real money now in order to get just about anything you would want outside of the various shops that sell bland things. How much minimum would you need to have, in your opinion, to be considered rich? I mean I'm so overflowing with billions that I might just donate to you, 20-30 mil is pocket lint for me lmao. But you should update the price of your dream avi because now it'll cost almost 6.5 BILlion if not more; the horns are more than 1.6 billion and the ninja band is more than 4 bil alone now
No exactly true, i have 12mill and my entire account worth is 5,083,928,694 and only once have i ever bought gaia cash which as only the $10 card

@OP Buy in the buy/sell forum for lower then MP price then turn around sell it in the MP, or play bootygrab and only like dolphins and whales and such. You could also play zomg and get to the higher levels like SS get quite a bit from that....i do all of that, plus i also buy items and hoard them example when gaia first opened up they gave free angelic halos to people and over time they inflated in price and so many people quit when they had them they're kind of rare, so couple years back they had their anniversary and gave out a new item which is known as in halo i figured angelic halo got inflated up to 99bill that one day wind halo would do the same, they're no up to 80k and i hoarded 79 of them. If i sold them all right no i'd make 6.3mill

Actually i play zOMG sadly not getting that much because of the lag second tried buying some of the gaia cash when i first year played the game and spend all that money for nothing ( that was a big mistake since i was knew and i was still young ) and now i can't hoard any item cause my money is low that means i cannot buy things easily and the prices now are blowing up my mind crying but at least i have some friends who helped me alot which i am so grateful of and i really hope that you could help me to if you like biggrin biggrin and thanks for the advice i really appreciate it biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff