Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rich Genius

choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543

Thank you very much biggrin i hope this time i could really fulfill my dream avi biggrin
I was very lucky!!! Now I'm richer than my wildest dreams...I got 5 billion in gold rewards alone from them along with Cassiel's Wi GS which are worth 3 bil, 8 rosette kitten stars at 400 mil a piece and loads of items in the 20-100 mil range lol. Worth about 15-18 bil now I think

Wow you are very lucky to have those, and let me say that you have the coolest avi i've seen in a long time biggrin And i hope you could really help me with my dream avi crying
Thanks dude! I'm about to look even cooler once I buy my OMG hat lol

Even without the omg you really look cool biggrin
Thanks, yeah now that I had to remove the other hat I have less blue so I should probably get some more blue, or do you think I'm good as is?

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543

Thank you very much biggrin i hope this time i could really fulfill my dream avi biggrin
I was very lucky!!! Now I'm richer than my wildest dreams...I got 5 billion in gold rewards alone from them along with Cassiel's Wi GS which are worth 3 bil, 8 rosette kitten stars at 400 mil a piece and loads of items in the 20-100 mil range lol. Worth about 15-18 bil now I think

Wow you are very lucky to have those, and let me say that you have the coolest avi i've seen in a long time biggrin And i hope you could really help me with my dream avi crying

Thanks, yeah now that I had to remove the other hat I have less blue so I should probably get some more blue, or do you think I'm good as is?

Your totally good as is biggrin

Rich Genius

choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543

Cool, would you be okay with me donating to you a few items worth 20-50mil+ for now? Gotta wait til my stuff sells since I just dropped 5 bil on myself lol

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543

Cool, would you be okay with me donating to you a few items worth 20-50mil+ for now? Gotta wait til my stuff sells since I just dropped 5 bil on myself lol

Sure that would be great And thanks for everything for being nice, and for being friendly biggrin thanks for the help and advance thank you for the future help biggrin biggrin

Rich Genius

choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543

Sure that would be great And thanks for everything for being nice, and for being friendly biggrin thanks for the help and advance thank you for the future help biggrin biggrin
No problem I have so much I don't know what to do with it all LOL because I have like 150+ of them and that would take forever to actually sell all of them D:

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543

No problem I have so much I don't know what to do with it all LOL because I have like 150+ of them and that would take forever to actually sell all of them D:

Thats is true hahaha but atleast you have them biggrin And thanks again smile

Rich Genius

choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543

Is this a lot to you? Like do you feel like you've just hit a once-in-a-lifetime jackpot or is it just sort of like an average "okay" amount?

Sparkling Kitten

13,725 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
I agree with Feline Jester. Some of the trash, flowers and bugs are worth more than you think. It takes work but cost you nothing but time and patience. And it's pretty cool to sell "trash" and get a couple hundred thousand. Good luck.

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543

Is this a lot to you? Like do you feel like you've just hit a once-in-a-lifetime jackpot or is it just sort of like an average "okay" amount?

I FEEL............................................almost fainted..............when i saw those thank you very much thank you thank you thank you i really appreciate the help biggrin biggrin i hope i could repay your kindness biggrin

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
starfire27
I agree with Feline Jester. Some of the trash, flowers and bugs are worth more than you think. It takes work but cost you nothing but time and patience. And it's pretty cool to sell "trash" and get a couple hundred thousand. Good luck.

Yep. thanks for letting me know and I'll try that biggrin

Rich Genius

choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543

I FEEL............................................almost fainted..............when i saw those thank you very much thank you thank you thank you i really appreciate the help biggrin biggrin i hope i could repay your kindness biggrin
lol I actually tried to give more but you can only send 12 items at a time x DD, I'll probably send more in a few mins

Sparkling Kitten

13,725 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
choyax543
starfire27

But then again you seem to have lucked out finding a generous donatioo your way seems to be working wink

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
starfire27
choyax543
starfire27

But then again you seem to have lucked out finding a generous donatioo your way seems to be working wink

Yep. i am really thankful because of them they are the reason why i am going to play gaia all the time biggrin biggrin

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543

lol I actually tried to give more but you can only send 12 items at a time x DD, I'll probably send more in a few mins

Wow your such a nice person thank you very much :3

Rich Genius

choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543

Wow your such a nice person thank you very much :3
No problem I like to help others, c'mon people this stuff is free for all who ask til I basically run out, don't be shy!!!! Step right up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff