8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Please feel free

Rich Genius

choyax543
Please feel free
Literally the only ways to be considered rich on this site now is to either buy Gaia Cash or be insanely skilled and/or lucky at vending the Marketplace and the exchange forums. So you basically have to pay real money now in order to get just about anything you would want outside of the various shops that sell bland things. How much minimum would you need to have, in your opinion, to be considered rich? I mean I'm so overflowing with billions that I might just donate to you, 20-30 mil is pocket lint for me lmao. But you should update the price of your dream avi because now it'll cost almost 6.5 BILlion if not more; the horns are more than 1.6 billion and the ninja band is more than 4 bil alone now

Artemios's Wife

Friendly Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I am finding going into towns getting bugs and making them into inks is a good start out ( for some reason people are crazy about white ink) along with booty grabbing.

link to aquarium http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/list/393/
link to ink guide http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/converting-bugs-to-ink-a-guide-update-2/t.41536139/

Dedicated Smoker

I usally wait for my items to increase in value and sell em right on the spot. Then re-buy them went the value drops again. heart

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
Please feel free
Literally the only ways to be considered rich on this site now is to either buy Gaia Cash or be insanely skilled and/or lucky at vending the Marketplace and the exchange forums. So you basically have to pay real money now in order to get just about anything you would want outside of the various shops that sell bland things. How much minimum would you need to have, in your opinion, to be considered rich? I mean I'm so overflowing with billions that I might just donate to you, 20-30 mil is pocket lint for me lmao. But you should update the price of your dream avi because now it'll cost almost 6.5 BILlion if not more; the horns are more than 1.6 billion and the ninja band is more than 4 bil alone now

If you'll ask me how much money to be considered rich i'd say 1b-10b and i know you already said that you alone are overflowing with billions could you help me fulfill my dream avi? crying

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
z o e y c u n t
I usally wait for my items to increase in value and sell em right on the spot. Then re-buy them went the value drops again. heart

That's what i've been doing but sadly i dont't get that much biggrin

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Feline Jester
I am finding going into towns getting bugs and making them into inks is a good start out ( for some reason people are crazy about white ink) along with booty grabbing.

link to aquarium http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/list/393/
link to ink guide http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/converting-bugs-to-ink-a-guide-update-2/t.41536139/

Thanks for the reply and i'll try that biggrin

Mocktails's Queen

Playful Hobo

x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
Please feel free

This one is very very true, unless you are an artist and sell your art for gold on here

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Arrietangel23
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
Please feel free

This one is very very true, unless you are an artist and sell your art for gold on here

Yeah ikr, i guess i am this unlucky cry

Mocktails's Queen

Playful Hobo

choyax543
Arrietangel23
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
Please feel free

You aren't unlucky, I guess it's just how gaia's made now...

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Arrietangel23
choyax543
Arrietangel23
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
Please feel free

True, Life sometimes can be very cruel..

Mocktails's Queen

Playful Hobo

choyax543
Arrietangel23
choyax543
Arrietangel23
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
Please feel free

True, Life sometimes can be very cruel..

Oh I know that all too well in real life

Loyal Senshi

choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
Please feel free

If you'll ask me how much money to be considered rich i'd say 1b-10b and i know you already said that you alone are overflowing with billions could you help me fulfill my dream avi? crying

and hard work, xD

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Respect-Dono
choyax543
x-PerdxxBlade-x
choyax543
Please feel free

and hard work, xD

True xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas