Friendly Bear

Are they RIGs or generators?

Friendly Bear

Friendly Bear

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Maggre
bump
Please don't bump your thread unless it falls from the first page c: This forum goes very slow so it's not needed

Its a gold gen

Friendly Bear

Friendly Bear

Angels Alibi
Maggre
bump
Please don't bump your thread unless it falls from the first page c: This forum goes very slow so it's not needed

Its a gold gen

Thank you!

and sorry its just how I get my page to refresh ._____. [i know f5 and the refresh button work too but bumping is also productive]

Spoiled Pandahime

Maggre
Angels Alibi
Maggre
bump

Its a gold gen

Thank you!

and sorry its just how I get my page to refresh ._____. [i know f5 and the refresh button work too but bumping is also productive]
It's alright, but it's just part of the rules here and can earn you an unneeded warning

Friendly Bear

Angels Alibi
Maggre
Angels Alibi
Maggre
bump

Its a gold gen

Thank you!

It's alright, but it's just part of the rules here and can earn you an unneeded warning

oh whut...?
thank you for that heads up

Spoiled Pandahime

Maggre
Angels Alibi
Maggre
Angels Alibi
Maggre
bump

Its a gold gen

Thank you!

oh whut...?
thank you for that heads up
Mhmm, be sure to check rules and guidelines for a new forum section. Here and a few others classify bumping a thread that hasn't fallen off the front page as spam, which is reportable and can earn a warning c:

And no problem ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces