Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unstoppable Lover

41,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Okay just curious if its happened to anyone else or if it was a weird bug or something. I opened Philosopher's Cache and from 2 I opened I received two heart charms. Not a cache, but a heart charm.

Helpful Gaian

Yes, this is a thing with the addition of gofusion caches can now contain charms as well.

User Image

User Image

Unstoppable Lover

41,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
HauntingEchoes
Yes, this is a thing with the addition of gofusion caches can now contain charms as well.

User Image

User Image

Even ones before the gofusion came out?

Helpful Gaian

There's not actually any such thing as ones that came out before gofusion. They're all the one. The charms are just something they added into the caches. So if you had 50 caches already you have a chance to find charms in them. And equally you have the same chance of finding charms in any caches you purchase now after gofusion has been released.

User Image

Unstoppable Lover

41,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
HauntingEchoes

There's not actually any such thing as ones that came out before gofusion. They're all the one. The charms are just something they added into the caches. So if you had 50 caches already you have a chance to find charms in them. And equally you have the same chance of finding charms in any caches you purchase now after gofusion has been released.

User Image

Ah okay thank you. I never had any charms from the other 800 or so, so the two charms were a surprise for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff