Welcome to Gaia! ::

When people have an animation in there sig, or post it in a thread, or its an emoticon, I cant see the animation any tips on how to solve this?

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Do you have flashplayer downloaded?

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
If it is a .swf file or something similar, you should note that Gaia doesn't allow flash animations.

Intellectual Elocutionist

12,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
Well, firstly, your sig is too big, and...what do you mean by that you can't see them? like it's a blank screen, or a red x, or what?
What do you mean 'you cant see'? Could you be more specific
Check out your browser's settings, maybe you have something set not to show animations?
Quote:
Well, firstly, your sig is too big, and...what do you mean by that you can't see them? like it's a blank screen, or a red x, or what?
I only see the first slide of animation like it doesnt move, where would I download flash player?
Quote:
Check out your browser's settings, maybe you have something set not to show animations?
Checked that.
Quote:
Quote:
I only see the first slide of animation like it doesnt move, where would I download flash player?

Flash movies are not allowed on Gaia so that isn't your problem...

Do you have AOL? There is an option in your settings that turns off animations or doesn't load images to their proper quality.

If you don't have AOL, but still have dial-up it could have something to do with your browser not loading the entire file because it can't read them fast enough.

If it is neither of those things, then I have no idea. sweatdrop
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Flash movies are not allowed on Gaia so that isn't your problem...

Do you have AOL? There is an option in your settings that turns off animations or doesn't load images to their proper quality.

If you don't have AOL, but still have dial-up it could have something to do with your browser not loading the entire file because it can't read them fast enough.

If it is neither of those things, then I have no idea. sweatdrop
No, its not either of those, I cant even see the gaia emoticons move, like the nodm and the domo and such.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff