Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astounding Gaian

I would like to know how can i purchase animated items? I have searched the cash shop but to my findings, they are not available. Please can someone help me?
♫ I just met you
And this is crazy

Like a lot of Cash Shop items, animated items are only available in the Cash Shop for a short amount of time, and once they're gone, they're likely gone for good.

Right now I believe the only animated item in the Cash Shop is Astra-64: Full Spectrum, which is available in the Elemental Rave Bundle.

You can find animated items in the marketplace by searching for 'Astra' - most all of them will show up under that tag.

But here's my number
So call me maybe ♫

Helpful Gaian

I don't believe there are any animated items available for direct purchase from the cash shop at the moment, the only one that's even close to available is the exclusive item from the current elemental rave bundle.

If you want animated items you can purchase them on the marketplace, just search for astra, you'll find most of them.

User Image

User Image

Astounding Gaian

I would like to thank the two of you for your helping me out with my quest for animated items!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff