Welcome to Gaia! ::

That really sucks. I hope he gets what he deserves. neutral
I hope you get this sorted out soon with a purple mod. 3nodding
(Do you remember me, o0Lei? sweatdrop )
n0is3tt3
LudicrouslyMad
I looked up that user name and didn't find anything, save for some anti-hamtaro guild, and it appeared under your name. I'm questioning why that is. stare
It's nOis3tt3, not n0is3tt3. =\
She could of also clicked on the link that you provided. rolleyes
Oh wait, indeed I found it. However, only her hair and eyes look like yours, otherwise she is strangly naked. And her profile matches yours. However, just tell a mod. This shouldn't be a big deal if you know the guy in real life.
LudicrouslyMad
n0is3tt3
LudicrouslyMad
I looked up that user name and didn't find anything, save for some anti-hamtaro guild, and it appeared under your name. I'm questioning why that is. stare
It's nOis3tt3, not n0is3tt3. =\

Yes, that's what I looked up. And the only thing that came up, was your name.

One's a zero, the other is a capital O. I looked it up, and I found two different users.

Shirtless Lunatic

I'd definetly report that. I had some idiot do that to me a while ago on a Half-Life Mod called The Opera on the RP server I frequented. He made me get banned from it stare *Is still bitter*

So, yes, report it.
What a jerk, has he been reported yet?
I've reported him. Thanks everyone. ^_^
Dude, if someone IRL is doing this to you, you should confront him, change your email addy and don't give it out to anyone you don't know. I mean, really, why would someone IRL go through all this? I think there's something wrong with him and even in his profile he's trying to mimic/imitate you. o_O Which is really creepy..

But I'm glad you reported him, and if he does this anywhere else, you he needs a serious talking to. o_O
Aijou
Dude, if someone IRL is doing this to you, you should confront him, change your email addy and don't give it out to anyone you don't know. I mean, really, why would someone IRL go through all this? I think there's something wrong with him and even in his profile he's trying to mimic/imitate you. o_O Which is really creepy..

But I'm glad you reported him, and if he does this anywhere else, you he needs a serious talking to. o_O
xd It's 'cause he hates me. =\ I apparently made the school hate him, when in fact all I did was show a few people some *cough* incriminating evidence... He blew up and thought that when he walked into school, everyone would hate him, and all that happened was only two people confronted him about it, and they talked about it for less than a minute.

=\ He wronged me in the beginning. I know, I know, two wrongs don't make a right, but still... I'm twelve, man.

And my Gaia stuff has a lot of sentimental value. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces