Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay. A whiles back, a loooong time ago, I asked if it was wrong for some annoying little *swear word* to copy my account name, except end it differently. That account name had sentimental value, and I worked to think it up... From my Diablo days. *reminice*

I changed my username a month after that, or so, to 'n0is3tt3'. My old username was 'o0Lei-Thal' and his account was 'o0Lei-Chan'.

Anyway... My friend informed me of an account named 'nOis3tt3'. It has the EXACT SAME CHARACTERISTICS of mine in the profile. I suspect that it was the same guy who did the 'o0Lei-Chan' account. Why? Because under YIM, it says 'I am the smart chick', and my intelligence is ALWAYS something he tries to use as an insult to me... I'm like, a straight A student, and that's the first time I've said it on Gaia!

He put my MSN name there, too, and that's where it's potentially dangerous to me. I do NOT put my real emails on my profiles, so I can only let who I want add me, or talk to me.

His previous posts were in this makeout thread (my good name! This is the second time he's tarnished it by posting there!) and in the Anti-Hamtaro Guild I'm in. He like... Hit on my friends and schoolmates, a school which he also goes to, as noted before.

This is NOT fair. On top of wanting him to get my email the HELL out of public eyes, I want him to stop impersonating my accounts!

Is there anything I can do, or is this just hopeless?

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Eep, good luck with that! Try PMing a purple moderator.
I suggest reporting it to a purple mod. This sounds like harrassment to me. stare
Thank you! ^_^;
Thats pretty creepy.
I would take that as harrassment, PM a purple mod.

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100
Well, if you've looked up the name chibi with a prefix or sufix you'll know that names are very common here being.... what is the user total up to now?

Anyways, if he's harrassing you then by all means report him.

And in the words of my boyfriend: MEOW!
Love Camel
Well, if you've looked up the name chibi with a prefix or sufix you'll know that names are very common here being.... what is the user total up to now?

Anyways, if he's harrassing you then by all means report him.

And in the words of my boyfriend: MEOW!

Chibi is also extremely common though, and he is stalking where she goes and creating a bad reputation for her.
You should report him to his ISP to because he could be stalking you to and if this is the second time he has had other info, like your email address, and the like its not to good to keep it rummaging around in your life.
I looked up that user name and didn't find anything, save for some anti-hamtaro guild, and it appeared under your name. I'm questioning why that is. stare
Oh, it's not stalking, I know him in real life... And I think I got him mad at me. =\ He's the guy who said he was a mod to newbies, in the gif in my randosig.
LudicrouslyMad
I looked up that user name and didn't find anything, save for some anti-hamtaro guild, and it appeared under your name. I'm questioning why that is. stare
It's nOis3tt3, not n0is3tt3. =\
n0is3tt3
Oh, it's not stalking, I know him in real life... And I think I got him mad at me. =\ He's the guy who said he was a mod to newbies, in the gif in my randosig.

Oh, I think that is a little different if you actually know him. Have you told him that you do not appreciate him doing the things he does online? I would be pretty pissed off if someone I know did that to me >.<
n0is3tt3
LudicrouslyMad
It's nOis3tt3, not n0is3tt3. =\

Yes, that's what I looked up. And the only thing that came up, was your name.
Awh man that sucks. Purple mod will do the trick, but only if you have proof.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff