Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

I entered the coupon three times (Paid 3 times, all over 1000 GC) and only received one Adularescent Kunzite. Did anyone else have this problem?

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Always make sure to se that the coupon is active after you enter it, before purchasing your cash. This means slowing down before going through the payment process. You'll know if it's active after you enter it because it will say in green (in that same box you enter it) that the coupon has been applied, what requirements have to be met, and what you will receive.

Also, there is a 2nd part that Gaia is being very sneaky about that they need to address better. You have to click that button in the announcement EVERY TIME you wish to activate the coupon. Otherwise, it won't work.

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

Geminai The Baby Paw
Always make sure to se that the coupon is active after you enter it, before purchasing your cash. This means slowing down before going through the payment process. You'll know if it's active after you enter it because it will say in green (in that same box you enter it) that the coupon has been applied, what requirements have to be met, and what you will receive.

Also, there is a 2nd part that Gaia is being very sneaky about that they need to address better. You have to click that button in the announcement EVERY TIME you wish to activate the coupon. Otherwise, it won't work.

SERIOUSLY? The second part is why then. :I
Oh well, too late, I've already blown 275 dollars on this site and I'm not spending more.

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Risika-chan
Geminai The Baby Paw

Oh well, too late, I've already blown 275 dollars on this site and I'm not spending more.
I'd file a ticket with the help center under Billing Inquiry to see if they will honor the coupon grant for you as the 2nd part is deceptive and you met the qualifications during the timeframe of the offer. There isn't a guarantee they'll honor it, but Gaia Customer Service has been fairly good at times.

Also, I did just finally make a formal complaint in site feedback about this exact issue.

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

Geminai The Baby Paw
Risika-chan
Geminai The Baby Paw

I'd file a ticket with the help center under Billing Inquiry to see if they will honor the coupon grant for you as the 2nd part is deceptive and you met the qualifications during the timeframe of the offer. There isn't a guarantee they'll honor it, but Gaia Customer Service has been fairly good at times.

Also, I did just finally make a formal complaint in site feedback about this exact issue.

I did open a ticket, hopefully they'll be nice about it...
Thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate it. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces