Welcome to Gaia! ::

My husband has an account on here (PhoenixBrony) he created a couple days ago and the activation link he got from his e-mail didn't work. He's been resending the activation e-mail and it still isn't working. I've tried to help him but it's not working when I try to help him either. Any advice? Thanks smile

Chatty Cat

15,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
toodlesdoodles1
My husband has an account on here (PhoenixBrony) he created a couple days ago and the activation link he got from his e-mail didn't work. He's been resending the activation e-mail and it still isn't working. I've tried to help him but it's not working when I try to help him either. Any advice? Thanks smile

What do you mean by resending?
Also, how long was the activation in his email before he opened it?
User Image
It sometime takes awhile for activation e-mails to arrive. Check your Spam/Bulk folder to make sure it didn't get lost. (: If you still don't receive it, send Gaia staff a message about this concern.

Aekea Ally

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Also keep in mind that some ESPs don't update their inbox in real time. Sometimes you will need to log out, clear your cache, then log back in before you see the message. You should send the link once, wait for the email to arrive, and click that link. I would only resend it if you waited a significant amount of time such as 12 hours or so since sending a new activation link will render the old activation link void.
Well he's tried to activate his account for two days now and it's not activating yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff