Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snack

how u get the treasure hunter achievement/get rid of it?
because u get it for getting all the daily chances on each page but theres no ore daily chance sooo..?
So you've collected the six daily chances, I'm guessing pretty much just now, and haven't received the achievement yet?

Snack

~ Aki - Fairy ~
So you've collected the six daily chances, I'm guessing pretty much just now, and haven't received the achievement yet?
nooo daily chance doesnt exist anymore! its been discontinued but the achievement is still there n i cant complete citizen without getting treasure hunter
so i was just wondering if there was any way of getting citizen without it? cos otherwise i cant unlock more achievements without doing these starter ones
eittol
~ Aki - Fairy ~
nooo daily chance doesnt exist anymore! its been discontinued but the achievement is still there n i cant complete citizen without getting treasure hunter
so i was just wondering if there was any way of getting citizen without it? cos otherwise i cant unlock more achievements without doing these starter ones

Daily Chance has not been discontinued. Click on each of the tabs - in the far right corner of the header you should see a little cart (looks either like a little red push cart claw machine or a golden gumball machine) - those are Daily Chance. (I can see them on my account, will take a screenshot with my various accounts if you would like)

If you're not seeing them - do you have adblocker or any third party scripting enabled to prevent various things from showing up on your browser?

Snack

~ Aki - Fairy ~
i think i disabled them on my account actually.. uve just reminded me!
thank u/sorry sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces