Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, just wondering....

Im currently in the process of reclaiming any accounts Ive ever made trying to close them down if I dont want them, but I seem to have more than one account assigned to the same email?? im sure thats an error from the go-gaia era of the site, but ive sent in my ticket all the same, my question(s)?) is, will reactivating an old account do anything to an active account on the same email?

also, since its seems my habit was to make a new account every time I forgot my password, IS there a way to delete all these accounts so I can use a screen name on a new account if I cannot reactivate the old one?

lots of these had been made through yahoo emails, which now lock up after a few months, so im having to make new gmails to get into accounts just to see if I left any items in them! I have all of my old emails, and the names attached to each, but if I can delete an account after checking it out, i could just use ONE new email to go through all of them? or will it have to be a brand new email for each time?

I know its likely a lost cause, but some of these accounts had been storage for my items (before we had inventory storage sytems!) and itd be nice to get the items back since some were cash items and holiday stuff

thanks to anyone who has had a similar experience and says what they did, and mods or admins who can help me with the process
Accounts cannot be deleted and each must have its own email address.

As far as usernames, they can only be changed once you have access to that account, otherwise they stay as they are. If you're wanting to free them up for yourself/others, change them to something random and undesirable. Staff cannot do this for you on locked accounts, you have to get access and then do it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff