Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm unsure of what can be done about this issue since it is quite specific, but there is an old account I've forgotten the password to, and the email account I created it with has been closed, if I did set it up using the email I think I did. I have an important reason for wanting to close down the account, but I am unsure of what can be done given the condition's it's been roughly 4 years since I've been able to access it.

Any advice?,or am I out of luck?

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

CyanSilver
I'm unsure of what can be done about this issue since it is quite specific, but there is an old account I've forgotten the password to, and the email account I created it with has been closed, if I did set it up using the email I think I did. I have an important reason for wanting to close down the account, but I am unsure of what can be done given the condition's it's been roughly 4 years since I've been able to access it.

Any advice?,or am I out of luck?
The account won't really be deleted
It just gets locked so you cannot access it but all the information is still there and viewable if you have a public profile
You can attempt to recover the account, but you'll need to file a ticket. You'll probably need to provide a new email and they will ask intimate information regarding the account to prove you own it. Failing that, you could ask for them to delete the information. However, you still have to prove ownership for obvious reasons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff