Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is really embarrassing. I'm posting this on an account that isn't friends with anyone involved, so they don't know.

But, long story short. My friends and I were messing around on mules, and we created accounts that were very close to the usernames of each other's main accounts because we were messing around in our guild. Unfortunately, this came back to bite me in the a** when I accidentally gifted an item to one of said mules instead of the main account of my other friend (which, by the way, is almost never used nowadays).

Is there any way to rectify this situation, outside of informing the other party that, hey, I gifted you something by mistake, mind returning it? Because frankly, that would be highly embarrassing at the very best if not hurtful.
You can try filing a ticket about it.
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Thanks.

Under what category? Scamming? This isn't exactly a scam or anything, because my friends are not malicious people; it was just a case of me being an idiot and misreading the same thing twice in a row. ^^;;
Sevendriver
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Thanks.

Under what category? Scamming? This isn't exactly a scam or anything, because my friends are not malicious people; it was just a case of me being an idiot and misreading the same thing twice in a row. ^^;;

Issues with Items/Gold; area - inventory

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces