Welcome to Gaia! ::

xshoco's Queen

Biggest Star

18,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
I was buying gaia cash and applied the coupon BUT my card was declined the first time, so i tried again.
The second time my card worked but I FORGOT TO APPLY THE COUPON AGAIN OMFG.
Is there anyway to fix that before the day is over? I put a ticket in but I don't want to miss the items in the top tier today.
I know this is my own fault for forgetting but It doesn't hurt to ask..

Yes I did buy the minimum of 2500 GC c:

Self-sustaining Simp

It never hurts to ask! Send in a ticket in the billing category and explain what happened, they may be willing to compensate you in some way or let you reverse the transaction and do it again with the coupon code. heart

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

;^; I forgot to add my coupon too, and it was the whole reason I was buying cash.

Animal Lover

15,000 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Twinkles_the_Kat
I was buying gaia cash and applied the coupon BUT my card was declined the first time, so i tried again.
Is there anyway to fix that before the day is over? I put a ticket in but I don't want to miss the items in the top tier today.

you have to buy 25 dollars? I bought 10 and applied the coupon and did not get the 500 gaia cash

xshoco's Queen

Biggest Star

18,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
Runs with Sharpies
Twinkles_the_Kat

you have to buy 25 dollars? I bought 10 and applied the coupon and did not get the 500 gaia cash
yes it had to be 25 dollars. There was another coupon that gave you 200 no matter what amount was spent

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff