Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Regular

At this point, I'm extremely confused.
I just want to get the information I need (the reason for my ban, as well as the account's email).

Hello Admiral Absurd ,
I would like the reason why, as well as the email I had used for the account (it was a random-made one for the sake of entering in the mandatory field).
NOTE: Please note that once your get your personalized response that the ticket will automatically close in 4 days if you do not respond.
Ticket Information:
Ticket #: ____________
Date Created: 10/07/2012 04:42 PM PDT
If this ticket is in regards to an issue with Gaia Online, then you can update or check the status of this Ticket:
Go to: ______________
If this ticket is in regards to an issue with Monster Galaxy, Soul Crash, or Summer Springs then you can ignore the ticket link and simply to reply to this e-mail.
If you have related questions, please reply to this email and keep the Subject info intact.
Sincerely,

System
Gaia Online - Community & Customer Support

Gaia is such an a-hole. What did I do wrooong? emotion_facepalm

Timid Lunatic

You can PM any mod as to why your account has been banned.
Normally, they send an email as to why you were banned, but seeing as you used
a temporary email, that wouldn't work out.

Aged Regular

Pandii-kun
I did, all the dude told me was "Looks like it was for explicit content."

Timid Lunatic

Admiral Absurd
Pandii-kun
I did, all the dude told me was "Looks like it was for explicit content."

Well, there we go.
I don't think they can link you to it as it would have been deleted.

Relentless Glitch

I think you asked too many things so the response looked confusing. The response is probably automated in a way that it looks for key words in your email and generate a response. You can respond to the email for more information.

The part about he ban, you need to ask a site moderator about it since you don't seem to have access to the email.

Looks like a done deal there.

Aged Regular

Is there no possible way I can get a more detailed reason so I can actually file a ticket?
emotion_facepalm

Relentless Glitch

Admiral Absurd
Is there no possible way I can get a more detailed reason so I can actually file a ticket?
emotion_facepalm
You can PM the moderator again for more details or another one.

Here are some guidelines to appeal a ban.
Ban Review: Case Reopen

Quote:
If you wish to have your account ban reviewed, you are certainly welcome to file a request (ticket) through our Help Center to have the ban re-investigated by our Account Integrity Team.

Before you file a request to have your account ban reviewed, however, you should know that only those cases in which the user can provide additional information and verifiable proof not originally known at the time the ban was placed will be actively re-investigated. Requests that do not meet this criteria cannot be responded to – sorry.

The proof required to re-open a banned account investigation needs to be compelling and provide additional detailed information that can be verified by staff members if necessary. Proof does NOT include such things as:

* Vague and un-provable statements of personal innocence (e.g. “It was not me, I swear!” or “My cousin got on my account and hacked people, not me!,” etc.)

* Statements made by friends, relatives, or other members of Gaia not directly involved in the incident, and who do not have access to the account.

* Making claims that someone said or did something to your account, but failing to substantiate these claims with copies of private messages, chat transcripts, etc.

Aged Regular

Natsumi Kawahama
Admiral Absurd
emotion_facepalm
Are they able to provide the full reasoning, as well as quotes of my offense?

Relentless Glitch

Admiral Absurd
Natsumi Kawahama
Admiral Absurd
emotion_facepalm
That's up to them. You can always ask.

Stellar Succubus

Admiral Absurd
Natsumi Kawahama
Admiral Absurd
emotion_facepalm

You could check your post history, chances are, if you either posted or quoted something against ToS that was explicit, you were banned for it.

And if a moderator saw you posting or quoting explicit content or something against the rules, they will not be able to link you as they will have deleted it.
VVhip
Admiral Absurd
Natsumi Kawahama
Admiral Absurd
emotion_facepalm

You could check your post history, chances are, if you either posted or quoted something against ToS that was explicit, you were banned for it.

And if a moderator saw you posting or quoting explicit content or something against the rules, they will not be able to link you as they will have deleted it.
funny i got banned yesterday and i deleted my own posts go figure * eye roll * so i wasnt the only ban

Sex Symbol

15,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
mistyrain1987
VVhip
Admiral Absurd
Natsumi Kawahama
Admiral Absurd
emotion_facepalm

funny i got banned yesterday and i deleted my own posts go figure * eye roll * so i wasnt the only ban
Deleting your own posts does not excuse the posting of the content in the first place.

@ Admiral Absurd - If you'd like to know specifically what content you were warned/banned for, you can PM me.
Morbid Gnome
mistyrain1987
VVhip
Admiral Absurd
Natsumi Kawahama
Admiral Absurd
emotion_facepalm

Deleting your own posts does not excuse the posting of the content in the first place.

@ Admiral Absurd - If you'd like to know specifically what content you were warned/banned for, you can PM me.
but i was given a warning :/ by pm then later banned.

Sex Symbol

15,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
mistyrain1987
Morbid Gnome
mistyrain1987
VVhip
Admiral Absurd

but i was given a warning :/ by pm then later banned.
Yes. Deleting posts on your own doesn't mean you get to avoid a warning for posting the content. If you want to discuss this further, please PM me rather than posting here. Don't want to derail this topic more than we have. ^^;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff