Welcome to Gaia! ::

The sponsors on the main page seem to be gone for me. What's the deal?
They've probably decided not to clutter up the Homepage so much and spread them around Gaia along with the other advertisements.
the admins thought people were gaining too much money from clicking links and not posting as much so the took them off.
Yes, they were taken off because people were just bumping for gold and the sponsors weren't getting any extra business.
Rafiel Archangel
They've probably decided not to clutter up the Homepage so much and spread them around Gaia along with the other advertisements.
But that was how I made my gold. I don't think we get gold from clicking the banner links do we?
Angiechan
Yes, they were taken off because people were just bumping for gold and the sponsors weren't getting any extra business.
Odd. I got gold and gave them business.
Quintus3939
Rafiel Archangel
But that was how I made my gold. I don't think we get gold from clicking the banner links do we?

The gold gain glitch should be fixed now, so you should be able to get gold from posting and polling now.
Usagi Hasano
Quintus3939
Rafiel Archangel

The gold gain glitch should be fixed now, so you should be able to get gold from posting and polling now.
I am. That wasn't part of the threads point.
So they took them down just to make gaining gold more difficult? Heh...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff