Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Bro

When I say few, I mean 14 of them. The accounts didn't do anything against ToS. I made them so that I can RP... Even though they are solely for One Piece RP... But yeah... I really don't understand why they were banned. Can anyone explain why they were banned in the first place? And if it's possible to get them unbanned?

Lonely Bro

Check the emails associated with those accounts. They will have emails explaining why they were banned.
You could also PM any site moderator to find out.
PM any Site Moderator
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Could be on the other side if you are using a browser add-on.
This link is found in all the forums.

Just to be clear, it says the account is banned or blocked or does it say they were deactivated? It might be because they were inactive for more than 6 months or something.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Sephisto
stare
As UNSUB said, check the emails (if you remember them) or PM a mod
Since they were all banned, it's very likely that they were flagged for something item based. Such as taking the free item grants given to each account then selling them on your main account. This is very common for people with a lot of mules.

Or it could be they were inactive for too long and locked

Lonely Bro

UNSUB
Check the emails associated with those accounts. They will have emails explaining why they were banned.
You could also PM any site moderator to find out.
PM any Site Moderator
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Could be on the other side if you are using a browser add-on.
This link is found in all the forums.

Just to be clear, it says the account is banned or blocked or does it say they were deactivated? It might be because they were inactive for more than 6 months or something.

The problem with the whole email thing is um... They aren't real. their fairly new accounts and I didn't want to bother to make emails for them so I just put in a fake emails...
Yeah I know, terrible right? I really didn't want to waste time making the emails and I wanted to make the accounts before someone else gets them... Yeah I'm kind of an a**... Aren't I? sweatdrop
Could that be why they were banned?

Lonely Bro

Angels Alibi
Sephisto
stare
Since they were all banned, it's very likely that they were flagged for something item based. Such as taking the free item grants given to each account then selling them on your main account. This is very common for people with a lot of mules.

I made fake emails for the accounts because I didn't want too waste time making actual emails for them and the accounts are fairly new....

Spoiled Pandahime

Sephisto
Angels Alibi
Sephisto
stare

I made fake emails for the accounts because I didn't want too waste time making actual emails for them and the accounts are fairly new....
What do you mean "fake"
?
You used email accounts that didn't exist?
That would probably explain why they all got banned and not the account you're on

Lonely Bro

Angels Alibi
Sephisto
Angels Alibi
Sephisto
stare

What do you mean "fake"
?
That would probably explain why they all got banned and not the account you're on

Hm... So I'm guessing there's no possibility for me to attain my banned accounts, huh?

Spoiled Pandahime

Sephisto

Hm, I guess fake is a poor choice of word... The emails for the accounts aren't real. They don't precisely have an email. I putted, as example: vnirgnlm232@live.com; as emails.

So you mean you used email accounts that didn't exist?
PM a mod to ask, but yea, I would expect that's the reason for the mass banning
Account identity is inherently attached to the email. If the emails fail, then the account will encounter problems. If Gaia suspects the accounts were being used to exploit some grant, then banning is the natural conclusion.

Spoiled Pandahime

Sephisto
Angels Alibi
Sephisto
Angels Alibi
Sephisto
stare

What do you mean "fake"
?

Hm... So I'm guessing there's no possibility for me to attain my banned accounts, huh?
Unless they for some reason decide to let you back on them then use a real email on them, probably not
When an account is banned a PM is sent to the email, then you can try to contest the ban. But making 14 accounts with no actual email is probably grounds for them not to do anything. They require emails so if an account linked to it is banned, you need to make a new email accounts. It prevents users from easily making accounts to possibly harass users or cause trouble

Lonely Bro

Angels Alibi
Sephisto

Hm, I guess fake is a poor choice of word... The emails for the accounts aren't real. They don't precisely have an email. I putted, as example: vnirgnlm232@live.com; as emails.

So you mean you used email accounts that didn't exist?
PM a mod to ask, but yea, I would expect that's the reason for the mass banning

And here I go delete my first post... Lol. Well thank you and UNSUB for telling me what I needed. But my guess is, I won't be get the accounts back. Seeing that one of the process of getting an account unbanned is an accurate email (I think). Well I'll have to move on from them and learn not to do that when making any more mules.

Lonely Bro

Angels Alibi

UNSUB

Thank you guys for helping me and next time I make a mule, I won't be so lazy about it lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff