Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
lol, thank you all, and thank you Joking Saint for the lovely kiss. Wow, I wonder if we get something if we reach a certain number. Does anyone know?

Well... At the Hallow'een event, we got items for reaching 50 and 100... But since no one's gotten to 50 yet, we don't know. sweatdrop

Wow... I am not going to be on that long! I need to go my happy a** to bed! As much as I want to stay on and be a slut like all of my peeps, I just can't keep my eyes opend. And all these damned infomercials are driving me nucking futs!!! gonk

A second note. On the stickied FAQ it states that this is "Just for fun", possibly meaning that there won't be any prizes.
And I'd also like to point out that that is holly appearing above our avvies. Mistletoe has white berries, not red. Silly Admins. whee
thank you all for the kisses! I can't wait to kiss someone else too/
Quote:
Quote:
lol, thank you all, and thank you Joking Saint for the lovely kiss. Wow, I wonder if we get something if we reach a certain number. Does anyone know?

Well... At the Hallow'een event, we got items for reaching 50 and 100... But since no one's gotten to 50 yet, we don't know. sweatdrop

Wow... I am not going to be on that long! I need to go my happy a** to bed! As much as I want to stay on and be a slut like all of my peeps, I just can't keep my eyes opend. And all these damned infomercials are driving me nucking futs!!! gonk
holly s**t, I need a Red Bull!

6,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Quote:

6,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Quote:
eek I'm surprised that none of the mods are in that list. domokun heart Mmm~

Who wants my candy kisses! heart xd

I already got one from you. sweatdrop whee

2,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
eek I'm surprised that none of the mods are in that list. domokun heart Mmm~

Who wants my candy kisses! heart xd
o_O Just go to the front page and click the Gambino banner thing.
Shey Bump, y'all!
Quote:
I have kissed so much, lol,. where do I find the top 10 Kiss list?

i have been wondering the same thing. i saw somebody post an image of it earlier.

6,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Quote:

Right about....
there-> http://www.gaiaonline.com/gambino/xmas2k4/
Go to the home page and then click that Gambino Cindy sign thingy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff