please restore the event crying

Fluff Fatcat

Release the pumpkin!

Fashionable Lunatic

22,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I miss the halloween events and it would be awesome if by some miracle we had one this year

Sophomore

12,000 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
emotion_kirakira

Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
emotion_bigheart

Colorful Decorator

I, too, want this~
I really enjoyed this event and there were tons of people omg zomg when it was happening too. It really helped the game.

Barton Sweetheart

Hey Owlie, first up I think what you do is great!

Second of all, I'm wondering that even though we're not out of October in fact we've just started but given how early things get planned how about asking about Christmas and/or Easter? It could raise the chance right?

But gosh darn it I want the Halloween event in zOMG so much.

Generous Millionaire

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
i miss the halloween events. Id love to see them recycled. eventhought the chance is low.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Didn't they do the Jack hunt last year too? If I'm right (and I could very well be wrong, I'm not a big zOMGer), then I would guess they'll do it again this year.

But regardless, I did enjoy the Jack hunt whenever it was I participated in it, and would love it if it was done again.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Virgo Whiskers
Didn't they do the Jack hunt last year too? If I'm right (and I could very well be wrong, I'm not a big zOMGer), then I would guess they'll do it again this year.

But regardless, I did enjoy the Jack hunt whenever it was I participated in it, and would love it if it was done again.

Last year at this time they were working hard on getting DMS ready for release. The artist [ JK ] spawned a few Jacks and Night Frights around the map but there hasn't been a real halloween event since 2010.

So far we've gotten a big no to a recycled event. emo

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Owlie
Virgo Whiskers

Last year at this time they were working hard on getting DMS ready for release. The artist [ JK ] spawned a few Jacks and Night Frights around the map but there hasn't been a real halloween event since 2010.

Ah, I see. I thought I remembered there being Jacks last year, but I see the difference.

That's too bad that it doesn't look promising for this year. Especially with how popular this thread is.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Virgo Whiskers
Owlie
Virgo Whiskers

Ah, I see. I thought I remembered there being Jacks last year, but I see the difference.

That's too bad that it doesn't look promising for this year. Especially with how popular this thread is.

Yeah. sad They're "concentrating on Towns 2" so much that zOMG apparently doesn't get even a recycled event, even though it would boost sales and popularity.

I don't understand how Towns makes more money than zOMG does that it justifies being invested in.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Owlie
Virgo Whiskers
Owlie
Virgo Whiskers

Yeah. sad They're "concentrating on Towns 2" so much that zOMG apparently doesn't get even a recycled event, even though it would boost sales and popularity.

I don't understand how Towns makes more money than zOMG does that it justifies being invested in.

Honestly, I never understood why we needed a towns 2.0, but that's probably because I've always found towns to be a bit lame. I'm sure the towners appreciate it.

But yeah, you'd think for something that could bring in some money, they could grab a zOMG dev off one of those other projects to release a recycled event.

Interesting Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
we need this event plz keep it and bring back..ty gaia_gaiagold

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers