Huh? 0.037209302325581 3.7% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 430 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Please recycle the 2010 Halloween event for 2012 Halloween! emotion_kirakira Hunting ghosties and killing Jack is my favorite event ever. emotion_dowant

The ridiculous amount of revives and superchargers that we eat (far faster than candy) should more than enough make up for the (small to moderate amount of?) work that it would take to recycle this event.

Pretty please? emotion_kirakira

Uncle Kenny
It'll take a decent chunk of work to have a Halloween event like 2010 or earlier. There are underlying issues stemming from the fact that DMS was built upon the areas and system which previously supported the Halloween events. The scripts needed to run Halloween will have to be rewritten and tweaked to exclude any mention of things that are now used for DMS and that's not an easy or simple task. Currently, we don't have anyone in the office who has the time to do this and the number of people who even have the knowledge to do so is quite limited.

We've said it before but I think it bears repeating, it's not as simple as flipping a switch. I really wish it were since we'd love to give you a recycled event for Halloween. The truth of the matter is though, it's just not that easy.

Savage Fairy

12,300 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
DO want.

heart

Assimilated Bunny

no trick or treat? sad

Perfect Saint

Anything to bring back the layer hopping butthurt drama. wink

I still need to finish my ghosties badge.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
krenaes
no trick or treat? sad

Isn't that in towns?

Assimilated Bunny

Owlie
krenaes
no trick or treat? sad

Isn't that in towns?
lol - yea. but they also had trick or treat in barton. all the npc there had costumes & they give you treats when you click them ... or trick you & send you off to another area

MetalPacman4's Waifu

Precious Pumpkin

11,125 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Do want. emotion_bigheart
Ghosties and Pumpkin Fluff badges.~ @. @!

Romantic Powerhouse

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Yessss! >o< <3

Newbie Noob

9,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
Do want! *o*
I never got the chance to play during the 2010 event, I need to make up for lost times!

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
As long as there are pumpkin fluffs. emo

In a relationship with b e a r y t o r t e

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
yes please~

Scurvy Pirate

Unfortunately, the likelihood of this happening probably isn't very high. As it is, our continued focus on Towns 2.0 will mean no Towns ToTing this year and the time we're able to steal to have zOMG worked on is pretty much filled up with trying to get the bug fixes done and out. Granted, what I'm saying could all change but currently I don't think the chances are very high for it. Sorry sad

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Uncle Kenny
Unfortunately, the likelihood of this happening probably isn't very high. As it is, our continued focus on Towns 2.0 will mean no Towns ToTing this year and the time we're able to steal to have zOMG worked on is pretty much filled up with trying to get the bug fixes done and out. Granted, what I'm saying could all change but currently I don't think the chances are very high for it. Sorry sad

What if demand becomes overwhelming? emotion_awesome

IRL Vampire

Uncle Kenny

Would recycling an old event really be that much work? sad

Perfect Saint

Guess it's time to bring the bad news to the z!F?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff