Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your biggest concern regarding Gaia Online?

Cash Shop Centralization 0.26732673267327 26.7% [ 162 ]
Lack of Site Updates and Bugs/Glitches 0.13696369636964 13.7% [ 83 ]
Desensitization to Items 0.041254125412541 4.1% [ 25 ]
Quality Control 0.031353135313531 3.1% [ 19 ]
Reused / Recycled Events 0.014851485148515 1.5% [ 9 ]
Lack of Staff Communication 0.02970297029703 3.0% [ 18 ]
Gold Generators and Inflation. 0.43729372937294 43.7% [ 265 ]
Other (Please post) 0.041254125412541 4.1% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 606 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 > >>

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
X-Isolated_Insanity-X
I agree. This kinda s**t makes me want to quit gaia. Its just so unfair for the poorer people of gaia. I mean I had a fair amount of gold and a good share of rare items up until I got hacked once again, losing everything. Now everything is still so ridiculously priced Im afraid I cant afford a damn decent thing anymore, the items I had no were do to generous donations. But still, its so messed up that gaia seems to get more greedy instead of actually making it affordable to everyone including noobies. Like for example lowering GC item prices to something like for those who still have 10 gc or so. Amounts that people cant seem to get rid of unless they pay out the wallet to increase.
For example, I have 77 gaia cash and cant afford anything decent, its truly sad and depressing. Something needs to be done and gaia needs to not be so greedy. It's such a shame.

I still agree with alot of the posts on here, so many things need and should be changed for people to be able to enjoy a fair and fun gaia. Kinda makes you wish for it to be back to the good old days were everything was fair. But that's life. as for the announcements, yeah they need to be toned down to, its almost as bad as unwanted spam. Gaia ready needs to get it's act together. Seriously.

I sent you a couple of things! I know it's now much in today's standards, though I hope it helps ^^.

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Zandykins
X-Isolated_Insanity-X
I agree. This kinda s**t makes me want to quit gaia. Its just so unfair for the poorer people of gaia. I mean I had a fair amount of gold and a good share of rare items up until I got hacked once again, losing everything. Now everything is still so ridiculously priced Im afraid I cant afford a damn decent thing anymore, the items I had no were do to generous donations. But still, its so messed up that gaia seems to get more greedy instead of actually making it affordable to everyone including noobies. Like for example lowering GC item prices to something like for those who still have 10 gc or so. Amounts that people cant seem to get rid of unless they pay out the wallet to increase.
For example, I have 77 gaia cash and cant afford anything decent, its truly sad and depressing. Something needs to be done and gaia needs to not be so greedy. It's such a shame.

I still agree with alot of the posts on here, so many things need and should be changed for people to be able to enjoy a fair and fun gaia. Kinda makes you wish for it to be back to the good old days were everything was fair. But that's life. as for the announcements, yeah they need to be toned down to, its almost as bad as unwanted spam. Gaia ready needs to get it's act together. Seriously.

I sent you a couple of things! I know it's now much in today's standards, though I hope it helps ^^.

Oh my gosh, thanks, but you didn;t have to send me anything. I was just stating a fact and agreeing with your posts and such, but wow, I cant believe there are such nice people on gaia. Wow I really appreciate it.Thank you, I only expected an agreement, wow Im stunned. Thanks again, though you didn have to go through the trouble of it <3

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
X-Isolated_Insanity-X
Zandykins
X-Isolated_Insanity-X

Oh my gosh, thanks, but you didn;t have to send me anything. I was just stating a fact and agreeing with your posts and such, but wow, I cant believe there are such nice people on gaia. Wow I really appreciate it.Thank you, I only expected an agreement, wow Im stunned. Thanks again, though you didn have to go through the trouble of it <3

Oh, don't worry about it ^^. If the items aren't really your style though, feel free to sell it and hopefully get something of decent value smile !

Diamond Cat

6,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I swear I dont want to log on any more infact I have very little reason to these days most my friends have gotten sick of gaia greed and the one I did stay for is always busy, recently the greed of gaia and the SPAM of annoucements is frustrating.

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Zandykins
X-Isolated_Insanity-X
Zandykins
X-Isolated_Insanity-X

Oh, don't worry about it ^^. If the items aren't really your style though, feel free to sell it and hopefully get something of decent value smile !

They are just fine, thanks, Ill make good use of them. Still thank you. Its rare to find kind people on gaia anymore heh. Still, they are awesome items.

Mind-boggling Bookworm

x-x; And another cash announcement right after gaia went down for a few minutes...

Dangerous Worshipper

i think with this craycray inflation wouldnt it make more sense to raise the 2% market purchase thing to a much higher % age
or if they already did idk
im not 100% sure whats going on because i've been on hiatus but i agree about gaia turning into a shithole :u

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» And they don't care that they're doing it.
              This kind of behavior is nothing new for the CEO they brought in, from what I've heard.

" I did everything you asked! "

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Aperture Sentry Turret
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» And they don't care that they're doing it.
              This kind of behavior is nothing new for the CEO they brought in, from what I've heard.

" I did everything you asked! "

Well let's hope that the CEO expires soon.

And what the heck is this new rain generator?:

Quote:

But if you're lucky you might earn yourself a hurricane of up to one billion gold!

Whoever writes these has a special talent...

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Legal Bump

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Legal Bump

Dapper Gaian

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
TRILLON. Gaia, you've outdone yourself. I didn't think trillion would actually happen until mid-April.

BRAVO.

Enduring Elder

8,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
I'm so done with this page... -___-" I wish I wasn't overly attached to my stuff and avi ... This is it we have lost there is no way anything will change back... Gaia is over!!

Werewolf

This Inflation thing is really getting ridiculous. I've been keeping Sherwood Outlaw in my Watch-List for a month or so and it has jumped from 2m to 20m in virtually no time at all >.<

I've learned my lesson of spending IRL money on a game I've spent my whole life on. (Spent almost $1,000 on the game only so they can shut it down.)

The gold that I do get are from nice Gaians (If I can ever find them anymore)

Luckily for me I do like shopping at the Gaia Gold Shops but, it seems I only get picked on
for my Avatar if I only wear Gold Items. :'[

But, I mean jeez, 200 Million Gaia gold for a Shirt.. a ******** SHIRT?!?!?!

I miss the days where If I had 10k I was the Richest kid in Gaia.
Now 10k is = to 100m

Talk about my life in a Nutshell :'[

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas