Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your biggest concern regarding Gaia Online?

Cash Shop Centralization 0.26732673267327 26.7% [ 162 ]
Lack of Site Updates and Bugs/Glitches 0.13696369636964 13.7% [ 83 ]
Desensitization to Items 0.041254125412541 4.1% [ 25 ]
Quality Control 0.031353135313531 3.1% [ 19 ]
Reused / Recycled Events 0.014851485148515 1.5% [ 9 ]
Lack of Staff Communication 0.02970297029703 3.0% [ 18 ]
Gold Generators and Inflation. 0.43729372937294 43.7% [ 265 ]
Other (Please post) 0.041254125412541 4.1% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 606 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56 57 > >>

Perfect Saint

Looks like people are getting their trading passes back since the MP appears to be 'recovering'.

Eternal Lightbringer

It's unfortunate, but Gaia has now become an end of life product. The current owners, who are far out of touch with the original concept of this site, are just trying to wring all the money they can out of us before the whole thing collapses.

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I've probably said this before but everytime I look at this thread and the number increases I get sad. sad

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
britnh3
Everyone, do the feedback survey! We'll be able to tell if they really do care if they listen to us...

I foresee a lot of write-in answers.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
They seem to be running out of ideas. All the GGs these days are "X Full of Gold".

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Nova0437
They seem to be running out of ideas. All the GGs these days are "X Full of Gold".

I bet they're all the same thing xd .

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I started an art contest in December with around 1 billion in prizes (almost a decades worth of funds). At the time, this wasn't much less than a recent halo sale. I left the prize money in pure gold, and around the start of april, a lot of rl stuff happened and I didn't log on. I came on recently to find that a billion gold is pretty much nothing now.

I really don't understand why they let this happen. Its pretty much alienated the majority of current users, and made it so new users would have to drop an amount equivalent to a months rent to look halfway decent. How can anyone think that there are good business decisions happening here?

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Chogori
I started an art contest in December with around 1 billion in prizes (almost a decades worth of funds). At the time, this wasn't much less than a recent halo sale. I left the prize money in pure gold, and around the start of april, a lot of rl stuff happened and I didn't log on. I came on recently to find that a billion gold is pretty much nothing now.

I really don't understand why they let this happen. Its pretty much alienated the majority of current users, and made it so new users would have to drop an amount equivalent to a months rent to look halfway decent. How can anyone think that there are good business decisions happening here?

That story is very reminiscent of how bad inflation has gotten sad . I remember too when 1b equated to an Angelic Halo at the end of last year, and now they have multiple trillion valuations. Honestly, it makes no sense why 1 billion gold these days is equivalent to less than a quarter. That sort of conversion just sounds ridiculous :/.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Three GGs now.

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Legal Bump.

Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
:sigh: This frustrates me and depresses me at the same time.

Interesting Lunatic

I agree - it gets to the point where I remember saving up for Mod Geisha *which was 2 million gold, which was A LOT)* and saving up for Faded Revenant *(which was more - I can't remember but MY GOD THE PATIENCE IT TOOK)* and shaking my head. Its kind of REALLY sad... I don't understand how this happened; the market is INFLATED like no tomorrow (I'm not buying from there for a bit...), GaiaCash sales left and right; Gaia is going down hill REALLY quickly.

I, as a Gaian, am to the point where I'm about to grab my long-term buddies on skype, copy over my roleplays into google docs and continue them there User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feral Bookworm

7,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
I hate how I have to sell items overpriced. But it's the only way to survive if you don't use GC. Now that it's already to 185tril I suspect we can see a rise in the gold caps and I expect by the start of August we will enter into quadrillion.

I can't even handle that and I just came back from a surgery I handled lots better. (still recovering but doing better than Gaia currently is with their marketing).

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Quiet Afternoon
I hate how I have to sell items overpriced. But it's the only way to survive if you don't use GC. Now that it's already to 185tril I suspect we can see a rise in the gold caps and I expect by the start of August we will enter into quadrillion.

I can't even handle that and I just came back from a surgery I handled lots better. (still recovering but doing better than Gaia currently is with their marketing).

You'd think they'd do something about the hyperinflation simply to avoid having to adjust everything on the site to compensate multiple times a year.

Feral Bookworm

7,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Nova0437
Quiet Afternoon

You'd think they'd do something about the hyperinflation simply to avoid having to adjust everything on the site to compensate multiple times a year.
I know right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces