Welcome to Gaia! ::

You want sig length bigger

PLEASE!!! 0.22368421052632 22.4% [ 17 ]
DON'T THINK SO!!!! 0.23684210526316 23.7% [ 18 ]
STOP COMPLAINING!!!! 0.53947368421053 53.9% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]

sad It's not cool. I really thing 255 is too short.
Don't complain to us, go to Extended Feedback. We can't do anything about it.

Dapper Mage

Where is your question? If there isn't one, then this should go into the Feedback forum.
I noticed. Sorry. sweatdrop
What do you mean 255? The limit is 500x500. Isn't it? sweatdrop

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I think the siggy limit should be made smaller actually.
She may be referring to the limited amount of text one could have in signatures...

O.G. Guildsman

RupertBear
she's talking about the max number of characters (letters) you can have in your sig. There is a limit for a reason, otherwise people would have over a thousand words in their sigs and stretch the page. which is a nightmare for people with dialup
firebird_phoenix
RupertBear
she's talking about the max number of characters (letters) you can have in your sig. There is a limit for a reason, otherwise people would have over a thousand words in their sigs and stretch the page. which is a nightmare for people with dialup

Oh well if you want more words squeeze them into a img that is less than 500 pixels. Easily fixed.
Maybe, maybe not
She's talking about the character limmit, and I agree, it's to easy to run out of characters when you ahve codes with urls and such. Your sig can be well withing the limmits for siz but still not fit because the code it too long..
Yukino Tenshi
She's talking about the character limmit, and I agree, it's to easy to run out of characters when you ahve codes with urls and such. Your sig can be well withing the limmits for siz but still not fit because the code it too long..
Yeah. The code thing happened to me a while ago, and it really annoyed me.
If you want to add a bunch of words, just make an image out of the text in MS Paint. If it's codes that cause a problem, maybe you just have too much code.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff