Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unstoppable Krampus

Kegokec
StrawberryZ0mbie

Whatever. You're still wrong and I don't care about your opinion. I was posting mine in this thread because I can, not to start a debate with anybody.

I'm blocking you now so you'll stop harassing me. heart

Disagreement isn't harassment. Correcting something that is factually wrong isn't harassment.

Also in regards to your Crosstitch point, do keep in mind that while users submit their ideas, artists are still required to redraw and pixel the items which does take time and resources.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Twisted Lady
Kegokec
StrawberryZ0mbie

Whatever. You're still wrong and I don't care about your opinion. I was posting mine in this thread because I can, not to start a debate with anybody.

Disagreement isn't harassment. Correcting something that is factually wrong isn't harassment.

Also in regards to your Crosstitch point, do keep in mind that while users submit their ideas, artists are still required to redraw and pixel the items which does take time and resources.

User Image

Yes, and thats why, I dont mind this cash cow scheme, but seriously, why dont they ever finish an idea or project?

First they create a bunch of games, halt development, and now are trying their hands at a Trading Card Game? Why not develop something all the way, to make it worth money to spend on?

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Twisted Lady
Kegokec
StrawberryZ0mbie

User Image

I asked her to leave me alone before, so at this point she was harassing me.

As for CrosStitch, yes the artists have to draw it and it does take time. I never said it didn't. I just said I don't consider that a gold shop update because it's not originally Gaia artists' ideas.

Quote:

But I do expect them to update something other than CrosStitch (Which USERS come up with the ideas for) a little more often than every 6 months or so

Unstoppable Krampus

Kegokec
As for CrosStitch, yes the artists have to draw it and it does take time. I never said it didn't. I just said I don't consider that a gold shop update because it's not originally Gaia artists' ideas.

A lot of items aren't originally artists' ideas. Look around this forum, or the Petitions subforum, and you'll see tons of threads where people ask for items and even draw/pixel their own mockups of what they want. "You didn't 100% come up with this entire design from scratch so it doesn't count!" seems like a really narrow, pedantic definition just for the hell of it.

User Image

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Twisted Lady
Kegokec
StrawberryZ0mbie

User Image

Thank you.<3

I didn't really consider that having a conversation was "harassment" or a snide little "you can go bother someone else" to be a genuine request to stop replying--especially considering that my posts were perfectly polite. In any case, I've always felt the proper way to end a conversation is to just stop replying to someone, not go all Flouncy-pants McGee and put them on ignore. LoL

Also, I totally agree with you about Crosstitch. It still counts as a gold shop update for sure. Though I get, completely, why users wish Crosstitch wasn't replacing other gold shop updates. They're usually really small updates and lack versatility since they're so heavily themed. So from that perspective, yeah, I wish Gaia would at least include a small update to another shop along with Crosstitch. But it doesn't change that Crosstitch is still a gold shop update.

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Twisted Lady
Kegokec

A lot of items aren't originally artists' ideas. Look around this forum, or the Petitions subforum, and you'll see tons of threads where people ask for items and even draw/pixel their own mockups of what they want. "You didn't 100% come up with this entire design from scratch so it doesn't count!" seems like a really narrow, pedantic definition just for the hell of it.

User Image

I never said that. Hell, half the original CIs are based on Ragnarok Online's stuff. Kiki and Coco kitty. Mini wings (both the black and white ones). And some of the other stuff. And I know there are items based on anime stuff that aren't licensed items because they're different enough to not cause legal issues. xD

But the point remains that they don't do enough for those of us who do not pay. I'm not even specifically talking about those of us who have been around since the beginning. Just the rest of the free to play stuff in general. There have been so many bugs they've promised to work on and just haven't. They keep turning out new features and new items without doing anything about the old stuff that's used fairly regularly.

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Pinque Von Fluffendorken
I think they hit the name of Club Verge right on though, if you use the shop the you will either be on the verge of insanity or bankruptcy before long...

Or maybe they just have that kind of money to spend freely, not having to worry about their expenses in the future....

Feral Pumpkin

21,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Partygoer 500
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
I think they hit the name of Club Verge right on though, if you use the shop the you will either be on the verge of insanity or bankruptcy before long...

Well, it's okay, but they could have gone with:

Club Purge: No freeloaders, no cheapskates, BIG SPENDERS ONLY!

Or:

Club Splurge: Which is what you'll be doing if you buy anything at these prices! biggrin xp

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
The__Dividender

Gaia kind of advertises itself as being a free to play site. Not as much as they did back when I joined, but they still do.

Gaia is what you'd call a "Freemium" site.

“Does this hurt? Of course it does, that’s why I’m going to keep doing it.”

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Leader Clair V2
Kegokec
StrawberryZ0mbie

Just like how he posted his opinion like he can? lol

Yeah but the problem is, I didn't ask for a debate. I was posting my opinion and it wasn't right of this person to continue to hound me about mine. o_O

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Calelith
Kegokec
Calelith
Kegokec
StrawberryZ0mbie

Yes, that completely mature. She proves you wrong, but you go ahead and ignore everything to hold onto whatever weak hopes that you might be right then go and say your opinion is better then hers.

She didn't prove me wrong. xD And I didn't say my opinion was better than hers. I said I didn't care about hers.

She did prove you wrong Kegokec and by saying you don't care about her opinion means your opinion is better.
confused

edit:
Mage The Red
It's a public forum, junior. I'm free to give my feedback on your "feedback", whether you like it or not. And putting me on the Ignore list would only be breaking the rules of Site Feedback, but I digress.

Lol. K. You 'win'. congrats.

She still didn't prove me wrong though. One point proven (The gold shop updates that I forgot about because they were so lame) does not make her 'right'.

Now you can leave me alone and stop bothering me as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff