Welcome to Gaia! ::

You've already changed the site name from "Go-Gaia" to "Gaia", back when the site was in its youth. And let's be honest now, Gaia, "Gaia" isn't what you should be calling this site now, anymore, since it no longer reflects what it used to, in the old days- a side of the site that represented a world, with towns and NPC's that you developed, and where you put importance on connecting with the community and remaining close-knit. The "Gaia" of today isn't any of that, so how can you still call yourself Gaia, when it's clear that the only draw to the site has become your cash cows- feeding off people's love to dress up their avi's, and nothing more; which is why items are pushed out as such a breakneck pace, that even quality is sacrificed for these so-called premium items. "Gaia" is a horrible name for you, now, because you've lost sight of what made Gaia "Gaia", so please, just rename the site to somthing more appropriate for the times, to reflect you as a site. I dunno, maybe combining the names of the two shops which support your very existence and that you've become all about, now. La Victoire and The Verge into "VictoVerge.com" or "walletrapeia"

Scurvy Pirate

Nah, I think Gaia Online sounds better than either of your suggestions there so we'll probably stay how we are.

Shy Shopper

14,425 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Timid 100
The Oldschool Avi Guy
You've already changed the site name from "Go-Gaia" to "Gaia", back when the site was in its youth. And let's be honest now, Gaia, "Gaia" isn't what you should be calling this site now, anymore, since it no longer reflects what it used to, in the old days- a side of the site that represented a world, with towns and NPC's that you developed, and where you put importance on connecting with the community and remaining close-knit. The "Gaia" of today isn't any of that, so how can you still call yourself Gaia, when it's clear that the only draw to the site has become your cash cows- feeding off people's love to dress up their avi's, and nothing more; which is why items are pushed out as such a breakneck pace, that even quality is sacrificed for these so-called premium items. "Gaia" is a horrible name for you, now, because you've lost sight of what made Gaia "Gaia", so please, just rename the site to somthing more appropriate for the times, to reflect you as a site. I dunno, maybe combining the names of the two shops which support your very existence and that you've become all about, now. La Victoire and The Verge into "VictoVerge.com" or "walletrapeia"
Maybe "Avarice Online."
ZeeCats
The Oldschool Avi Guy
Maybe "Avarice Online."
ooh, good name.

Feral Pumpkin

21,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Partygoer 500
Uncle Kenny
Nah, I think Gaia Online sounds better than either of your suggestions there so we'll probably stay how we are.

Euphemisms-R-US could run a close second. xp

Professional Cat

At first I was like "what?" but I read it. Oooh at this point, maybe they really should. lol

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
The Oldschool Avi Guy

It costs money to run a site. Money to pay the bills and pay the artists. Maybe if all that could be paid for using sparkles and rainbows, then we wouldn't need any cash items. But sadly, that's not the case. Oh, and I like the name as it is. smile

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I think they hit the name of Club Verge right on though, if you use the shop the you will either be on the verge of insanity or bankruptcy before long...

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Should rename it to something more like 'moneyforpixels.com'

Romantic Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
HeIIraiser

How about
werelikeeveryotherbusinessandneedmoneytosurvive.com?
3nodding

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Extra Sharp Cheddar
HeIIraiser

How about
3nodding

No that would be annoying to type. 3nodding

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
I see nothing but a lot of whining in the first post that I couldn't help but roll my eyes over.

Gaia stays Gaia. It was, it still is and it always will be.

Romantic Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
HeIIraiser
Extra Sharp Cheddar
HeIIraiser

How about
3nodding

It hits home though. wink

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Extra Sharp Cheddar
HeIIraiser
Extra Sharp Cheddar
HeIIraiser

How about
3nodding

It hits home though. wink

I think my idea was more home hitting.
But I respect your opinion.

4laugh

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Extra Sharp Cheddar
HeIIraiser
How about
3nodding
GaiaOnlineIsLegitimatelyInTheRedAgainAndSorelyNeedsYourMoney.com or GaiaOnlineIsn'tRedButWillChargeExhorbitantPricesAnyways.com

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff