Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have my own theory see how you like it

due to ongoing severe budget constraints becasue we cant squeeze enough out of our users becasue most of them have wised up to not buying gaia cash this feature is slowly being phased out becasue we just dont care
give us more money so we can pretend to care to fix it and then not really care and still have our budget issues lol you know like malfunctioning aps for you phones and stuff like that

oh wait sorry i let the truth out heres da real truth of things

OF COURSE WE WILL FIX IT dont worry bout a thing , the patch is on the way eek

Kawaii Spirit

Swashbuckling Sentai

the app has one use and one use only, using itunes cash you have nothing else to do with for cash

Kawaii Spirit

Amon Larethian
the app has one use and one use only, using itunes cash you have nothing else to do with for cash

I use it to post in the forums when I'm away from home and to buy GC with the iTunes cards that I always get for Xmas and my birthday.

I'm sure a lot more people would use the apps if they were any good. neutral

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I have a samaung galaxy s3, and the app is a bit glitchy. I would love some features fix and addons. Its a useful app. I use my app more than PC (since my powercord to my laptop exploded and cost 60bucks).

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
The iPhone app is crap. I really only use it for the daily chance thing, since I might as well take advantage of free stuff. Otherwise, it's not very good. The features are pretty limited. You can't access guilds on it which drives me crazy. And yeah, if you ever log out accidentally, it'll be weeks before it will let you log back in.

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
mayakko
Awesome McGee
Now that I have a smartphone I actually tried it and --
Wow. Yeah, I'd rather just use my phone's browser. I can't even get to my guilds from the app. And the Android version doesn't even run on every Android device.

Yeah it's really awful. I still haven't been able to log in at all on the iPhone app. neutral

Holy hell, some people can't even log in?
And here I was just having trouble reading s**t on my Galaxy S5.

Kawaii Spirit

Awesome McGee
mayakko
Awesome McGee
Now that I have a smartphone I actually tried it and --
Wow. Yeah, I'd rather just use my phone's browser. I can't even get to my guilds from the app. And the Android version doesn't even run on every Android device.

Yeah it's really awful. I still haven't been able to log in at all on the iPhone app. neutral

Holy hell, some people can't even log in?
And here I was just having trouble reading s**t on my Galaxy S5.

I have not been able to log in at all on the iPhone app. I can log in on the Android app but it doesn't work on the iPhone. Says wrong password every time and I know I'm not mistyping my password because I use a password manager.

BopuTofu's Kouhai

Cosmic Bookworm

21,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Magical Gems 500
I can't even do anything on my iphone app anymore, like a bunch of the reviews on the app store complain about, I'm unable to even click anything.
I used to use the app just fine and actually liked it. Now I can't do anything.

Kawaii Spirit

Takahashi Haru
I can't even do anything on my iphone app anymore, like a bunch of the reviews on the app store complain about, I'm unable to even click anything.
I used to use the app just fine and actually liked it. Now I can't do anything.

Can you log in, at least? Mine won't even let me do that. rofl

Kawaii Spirit

Los bumpitos!

BopuTofu's Kouhai

Cosmic Bookworm

21,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Magical Gems 500
mayakko

I can log in lol

Kawaii Spirit

Takahashi Haru
mayakko

I can log in lol

Consider yourself lucky then. Doesn't work for me at all.

Kawaii Spirit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces