Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Spirit

Kawaii Spirit

Kawaii Spirit

Kawaii Spirit

Hoarding Hoarder

I'd love to see a better mobile app. In all honesty and as your OP stated, I have no way to purchase gaia cash. I have no credit card, and every location near me doesn't supply or never has in stock, Gaia, UGC, or Xeevox cards. I do have an android tablet though and do purchase Google play cards every now and then and actually had no idea you could get gaia cash through them. Reading that made me very excited, but then remembered the app is nearly impossible to use.

Yes gaia, PLEASE update your app.

Kawaii Spirit

Astral Dreamer

Now that they're making changes to the payments page I wish they would update the app to at LEAST include those same options (2 dollar and custom amount)

Kawaii Spirit

l2eflektor
Now that they're making changes to the payments page I wish they would update the app to at LEAST include those same options (2 dollar and custom amount)

Yes, and also it would be nice if the sales would work in the app too.

Shy Strawberry

I'm waiting for an app update, it desperately needs an overhaul. Among other things.

Greedy Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Totally legit thread. This site is nothing like what it used to be, honestly. The only way I see it surviving for the next 5-10 years is to become more mobile friendly, since that seems to be the trend.

Kawaii Spirit

Kawaii Spirit

Kawaii Spirit

Kawaii Spirit

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"was" mad emotion_0A0

Quick Reply

Submit