• Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
holy crap, this would be so awesome! domokun stargate

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Yes to all of those. Some undead skeletons holding swords would be cool too, possibly an 'I Am' pose.

Cute Punk

Ryo_Moto
White Flag Idiot
Ryo_Moto
White Flag Idiot
Ryo_Moto
Yesssss!! emotion_kirakira
I was just having a hell of a time recently looking for more bloody clothing... And I'd wish they'd make it in the GOLD SHOPS, not a Cash Shop item. emotion_facepalm Need more awesome gore items in the gold shops!!!

Yes to that! Just a few more bloody items in the gold shops would tickle me pink! I love a lot of the bloodstain items we have, one of which that I adore is several million on the MP and rare it seems. Dx It layers wonderfully with almost all the clothing I tried it on with but the price is outrageous! gonk I want some cheaper versions.

I think it'd be cool to have more graveyard items too. I'd love more celtic crosses.. only one I'm aware of is from Kelp o' th' Loch item.. Maybe have small and large headstones that could be equipped behind or in front of your avatar.. Or even an "I am" pose where it looks like you in the grave (no avatar visible).. and maybe make items to have ghosts or zombies or a reaper coming out of a grave or be around it?? emotion_zombie

Which item is the one you are wanting on the MP? I tried to see which one you might've been talking about but there's so many that are awesome that are expensive.. emotion_facepalm

The Item I'm referring is Cruel Cleaner. Tektek says it's worth 55 mil. gonk

Ohhhh cool! I don't remember seeing that one. It doesn't have any listings in the MP right now but it was saying average buying price was in the 30mils.. Still.. ouch! D:

Oh I thought of a few other items that would be kinda neat.. Have the avi standing in a washtub with the shower curtain hanging in front, going diagonal so you can basically just see a bust and 3/4 of the head.. and have a shadow on the curtain of someone with a knife! Like in Psycho.. xD
Or have animated items where there is a girl by the avi and her head goes 360 like in the Exorcist.. lol.. Or maybe an animated item where your avi is in the woods and it keeps flicking black and Slenderman comes up closer and closer? Hell, even a Freddy or Jason could be the ones in the woods coming up closer and closer.. surprised

I know! It's too rare to find! They really need to re-release it since it's so rare.
Ooh, I would love some more items based on horror movies! I'll add these to the list along with all the other suggestions!

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
We need mummies too. A skin or item based on The Mummy would be awesome. The plagues would be cool too.

Cute Punk

Updated the list again.

Cute Punk

Sweet Bunny

13,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Some H.P. Lovecraft inspired items would have me over the moon emotion_bigheart
> A background of houses almost swallowed by the earth but with shadowy figures still inside them like in The Picture in the House.
> A beautiful bedroom with a black cat scratching at the walls with a separate pose of yellow eyes peeping from cracks from The Rats in the Walls
> A crackling tower and a mirror with a hideous deformed face like from The Outsider
> Paintings of horrifying creatures from Pickman's Model
> Body mods giving one large bulging eyes, slanted mouths, and webbed fingers
> and of course a full summoner's circle with cloaked disciples of Cthulhu with the monster himself rising from the depths of the ocean in shadow

Feel free to expand upon any of my suggestions.

Scarecrow 712's Love Of My Life

Shy Lunatic

Phantom Honey
Some H.P. Lovecraft inspired items would have me over the moon

This. This so so much. The Cthulhu item we have at the moment is okay but ... it looks a little strange/goofy. >>

Sweet Bunny

13,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Disturbed Blue
Phantom Honey
Some H.P. Lovecraft inspired items would have me over the moon

This. This so so much. The Cthulhu item we have at the moment is okay but ... it looks a little strange/goofy. >>

Yeah it's off... he doesn't really look much bigger than you are, the circle, weird starry haze around him ends up with a white circle on all backgrounds if you wanted to layer it, and the posing himself makes it look like that silly bigfoot walking pose to me XD

Cute Punk

Updated the list~.

Cute Punk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out