Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randraxis's Wife

Shy Kitten

19,675 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
Yesssss!! emotion_kirakira
I was just having a hell of a time recently looking for more bloody clothing... And I'd wish they'd make it in the GOLD SHOPS, not a Cash Shop item. emotion_facepalm Need more awesome gore items in the gold shops!!!

Cute Punk

Ryo_Moto
I was just having a hell of a time recently looking for more bloody clothing... And I'd wish they'd make it in the GOLD SHOPS, not a Cash Shop item. emotion_facepalm Need more awesome gore items in the gold shops!!!

Yes to that! Just a few more bloody items in the gold shops would tickle me pink! I love a lot of the bloodstain items we have, one of which that I adore is several million on the MP and rare it seems. Dx It layers wonderfully with almost all the clothing I tried it on with but the price is outrageous! gonk I want some cheaper versions.

Questionable Trickster

20,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
More scary items!

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
That's a pretty good list! Often times it's that one little item that just really pulls an entire look together. I'd love to have those basics. 3nodding

Randraxis's Wife

Shy Kitten

19,675 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
White Flag Idiot
Ryo_Moto

Yes to that! Just a few more bloody items in the gold shops would tickle me pink! I love a lot of the bloodstain items we have, one of which that I adore is several million on the MP and rare it seems. Dx It layers wonderfully with almost all the clothing I tried it on with but the price is outrageous! gonk I want some cheaper versions.

I think it'd be cool to have more graveyard items too. I'd love more celtic crosses.. only one I'm aware of is from Kelp o' th' Loch item.. Maybe have small and large headstones that could be equipped behind or in front of your avatar.. Or even an "I am" pose where it looks like you in the grave (no avatar visible).. and maybe make items to have ghosts or zombies or a reaper coming out of a grave or be around it?? emotion_zombie

Which item is the one you are wanting on the MP? I tried to see which one you might've been talking about but there's so many that are awesome that are expensive.. emotion_facepalm

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
★
I'm surprised you didn't mention tentacles. I'd love an updated version of the SQUID sets.
★

Cute Punk

Ryo_Moto
White Flag Idiot
Ryo_Moto

I think it'd be cool to have more graveyard items too. I'd love more celtic crosses.. only one I'm aware of is from Kelp o' th' Loch item.. Maybe have small and large headstones that could be equipped behind or in front of your avatar.. Or even an "I am" pose where it looks like you in the grave (no avatar visible).. and maybe make items to have ghosts or zombies or a reaper coming out of a grave or be around it?? emotion_zombie

Which item is the one you are wanting on the MP? I tried to see which one you might've been talking about but there's so many that are awesome that are expensive.. emotion_facepalm

The Item I'm referring is Cruel Cleaner. Tektek says it's worth 55 mil. gonk

Cute Punk

Kez Mani
★
I'm surprised you didn't mention tentacles. I'd love an updated version of the SQUID sets.
★

Of all the things I forget I forgot tentacles. gonk Adding them to the list!

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I just thought of something kind cool: How about a rabid/demonic dog like Cujo, Bargeist or Hairy Jack?

Dapper Lunatic

Yes please! All of these things and also and I AM creature that looks much like the Mare of Anxiety and Mare of Fear. More creepy/demonic/wicked/evil rig pets in general opposed to recolours of already existing pets.

Swashbuckling Sentai

I don't mind horror, I'm not really much on gore type items though myself. Blood spatters would be cool, so long as not all of the said blood spattered items involve guts hanging out or the like. Some macabre items would be nice though.

It's not really horror, but some Edward Gorey inspired items would be amazing.

Buggy Mage

Great Idea! We don't have nearly enough monsters we can readily dress up as.
Ever seen those McFarlan toys from hell? A piece of plastic never scared me so much. They should look at some of those for inspiration. lol

Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
agreed <3 horror avis are the best. maybe a lovely medical table?

Cute Punk

Added more suggestions to the OP.

Randraxis's Wife

Shy Kitten

19,675 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
White Flag Idiot
Ryo_Moto
White Flag Idiot
Ryo_Moto

The Item I'm referring is Cruel Cleaner. Tektek says it's worth 55 mil. gonk

Ohhhh cool! I don't remember seeing that one. It doesn't have any listings in the MP right now but it was saying average buying price was in the 30mils.. Still.. ouch! D:

Oh I thought of a few other items that would be kinda neat.. Have the avi standing in a washtub with the shower curtain hanging in front, going diagonal so you can basically just see a bust and 3/4 of the head.. and have a shadow on the curtain of someone with a knife! Like in Psycho.. xD
Or have animated items where there is a girl by the avi and her head goes 360 like in the Exorcist.. lol.. Or maybe an animated item where your avi is in the woods and it keeps flicking black and Slenderman comes up closer and closer? Hell, even a Freddy or Jason could be the ones in the woods coming up closer and closer.. surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff