Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Punk

I love horror movies but as of lately I've noticed we're missing some items that could be useful for scary avatars and even just some basic items we lack!

Basic/Bloody items we should have:
A wooden bucket (Empty or full of water/blood)
Basic medical tools (Like saws, tweezers, a surgical table for our avis. Can be empty or have a covered body on it.)
Broken glass bottles to hold
Handheld lanterns/torches (Lit and unlit)
More flashlights
A bloody messenger bag
Windows for our avis with bloody handprints or a face
More shelves with jars of things
Holdable jars of stuff (like a bird or eyes)
More torn up stuffed animals (Bloody varieties)
More spooky, old house backgrounds (Or a set of stairs that lead down into darkness)
More scared face/body mods (Think wide eyes, gasping expressions, hands covering the mouth)
More headstone/graveyard items (Also dead or live flowers our avatars can be holding, we need more)
Blood stained dresses or clothing (Can also be dirty, I would love bloodied/dirt mary jane shoes or hair ribbons)
Bloody umbrella (Blood rain? <3 )
A pose to hold our avis heads (Can include blood and bloodless versions)
Matted, bloody hair/hands
More 'spooky' animals like crows, ravens, snakes, bugs, black dogs (hell hounds), rats, cats, etc
Taxidermy items (like a stuffed bird or something)
Jars (small, medium) filled with wet specimens (human, animal, or otherwise) that we can hold or be on the ground.
Traps attached to our bodies inspired by SAW.
Better maggots and other creepy crawlies, since the ones we have aren't that great.
More creepy animal heads like Pig Face Johnny.
Better werewolf items / more horror-based.
Since they do more dynamic arm-mods, perhaps our avatars clutching the bloody stump of our tiny wrists?
"I am" pose of a creepy eye staring through a keyhole.
A bajillion more creepy atmosphere backgrounds.
Silent Hill monster/creature inspired.
Better skins that make us look sickly, injured, etc.
Animated oil lamp, where everything gets black except for the soft glow of the lamp that stretches out a small parameter.
Items inspired by Junji Ito's work.
Wendigos and other Cryptid inspired items or companions
More tentacles of all colors and lengths!
Edward Gorey inspired items
More demonic dogs
A medical table/tray
An item based off the shower scene from Pyscho
A wood backgound where you can see the shadow of a killer in the distance behind the avi
Skeletons holding weaponry (Can include an 'I am' pose)
Better hockey mask items
A new machete item (Unbloody)
A decayed cabin in the woods
A bloody bed (Or a bed item with a monster underneath it)
Animated spinning head
More ragdoll skins (Maybe a pose to have a limb ripped off and stuffed with cotton or leaves)
A flaming pumpkin to hold
Items based off the Plagues
Mummy skin and mummy based items/companions
A background of houses almost swallowed by the earth but with shadowy figures still inside them like in The Picture in the House.
A beautiful bedroom with a black cat scratching at the walls with a separate pose of yellow eyes peeping from cracks from The Rats in the Walls
A crackling tower and a mirror with a hideous deformed face like from The Outsider
Paintings of horrifying creatures from Pickman's Model
Body mods giving one large bulging eyes, slanted mouths, and webbed fingers
A full summoner's circle with cloaked disciples of Cthulhu with the monster himself rising from the depths of the ocean in shadow

I would love more suggestions, if you can't tell my ideas mostly come from playing the new horror game 'Mad Father'.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I must agree, some more stuff for scary avatars would be great.

Cute Punk

Tsuki_Kirkland

Yup! A lot of these items are also pretty basic like the bucket, I'm sure a lot of users would find them useful.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
White Flag Idiot
Tsuki_Kirkland

Yup! A lot of these items are also pretty basic like the bucket, I'm sure a lot of users would find them useful.

I know i’d find a lot of those useful come Halloween.

Cute Punk

Tsuki_Kirkland
White Flag Idiot
Tsuki_Kirkland

Yup, also for cosplays.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
White Flag Idiot
Tsuki_Kirkland
White Flag Idiot
Tsuki_Kirkland

Yup, also for cosplays.

True.

Punching Bag

Oh God, yes please! Other things I would suggest are:

> Like you said, jars (small, medium) filled with wet specimens (human, animal, or otherwise) that we can hold or be on the ground.
> Traps attached to our bodies inspired by SAW.
> Better maggots and other creepy crawlies, since the ones we have aren't that great.
> More creepy animal heads like Pig Face Johnny.
> Better werewolf items / more horror-based.
> Since they do more dynamic arm-mods, perhaps our avatars clutching the bloody stump of our tiny wrists?
> "I am" pose of a creepy eye staring through a keyhole.
> A bajillion more creepy atmosphere backgrounds.
> Again like you said, TAXIDERMY YES PLEASE.
> Silent Hill monster/creature inspired.
> Better skins that make us look sickly, injured, etc.
> Animated oil lamp, where everything gets black except for the soft glow of the lamp that stretches out a small parameter.
> Items inspired by Junji Ito's work.

Cute Punk

Corpsejack Menace
Oh God, yes please! Other things I would suggest are:

> Like you said, jars (small, medium) filled with wet specimens (human, animal, or otherwise) that we can hold or be on the ground.
> Traps attached to our bodies inspired by SAW.
> Better maggots and other creepy crawlies, since the ones we have aren't that great.
> More creepy animal heads like Pig Face Johnny.
> Better werewolf items / more horror-based.
> Since they do more dynamic arm-mods, perhaps our avatars clutching the bloody stump of our tiny wrists?
> "I am" pose of a creepy eye staring through a keyhole.
> A bajillion more creepy atmosphere backgrounds.
> Again like you said, TAXIDERMY YES PLEASE.
> Silent Hill monster/creature inspired.
> Better skins that make us look sickly, injured, etc.
> Animated oil lamp, where everything gets black except for the soft glow of the lamp that stretches out a small parameter.
> Items inspired by Junji Ito's work.

Adding them to the first post. 3nodding

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Yes please to more werewolf stuff. I'd really love some bipedal werewolf stuff. Like the one in the howling, or your average anthropomorphic-wolf styled one. Would like to see more variations of the black beast set in more colors like brown, grey, and white, and maybe a skin to match for instance, not like those bad moon heads. Maybe new wolf eyes too.

I'd love to see more undead in general. We have maybe but a couple of skeletons and a few zombies. I'd like more of course, but I'd also like to see some based around other things like (I think these might count) wendigo's and ghouls. Probably similar to zombie's in ways but they do have differences if one looks them up.

I'd like to see knockoffs of the thing (the dog thing) and a xenomorph, but I won't keep my hopes up.
I know someone who could use more werewolf stuff. And werewolves are popular aswell, so I'm sure many people can use them for halloween/roleplay characters.

Cute Punk

Faelrin
Yes please to more werewolf stuff. I'd really love some bipedal werewolf stuff. Like the one in the howling, or your average anthropomorphic-wolf styled one. Would like to see more variations of the black beast set in more colors like brown, grey, and white, and maybe a skin to match for instance, not like those bad moon heads. Maybe new wolf eyes too.

I'd love to see more undead in general. We have maybe but a couple of skeletons and a few zombies. I'd like more of course, but I'd also like to see some based around other things like (I think these might count) wendigo's and ghouls. Probably similar to zombie's in ways but they do have differences if one looks them up.

I'd like to see knockoffs of the thing (the dog thing) and a xenomorph, but I won't keep my hopes up.
Wendigos are pretty creepy things in general, I think I'll add that to list along with Cryptids in general.

Assimilated Wolf

I'm for all of this. ALL OF IT.

Dead Hellraiser

Oh god, yes YES. We need all of it, desperately.

Undead Enchantress

Always a fan of the dead and decayed.

tora-gen's Fangirl

Eco-friendly Kitten

27,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100

MOAR SCARY PLEASE
I'd like to see some creepy-pasta inspired items too. Smile.jpg, slenderman, a frame with the words "Go to sleep"... some of those are honestly scary, and given the fact they're public domain, they can be made without copyright problems.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces