Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wait, male humans don't keep all their manly bits neatly stored internally like male mantises? My life has been a lie all these years. Next you are going to tell me ladies don't have ovipositors. emotion_0A0

I think if Gaia had its way they would just do away with the male base altogether.

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
My general rule regarding fanservice: EQUAL OPPORTUNITY! If you're gonna do something sexy/silly to the gals, do something with the guys as well!

SammiiDino's Compadre

Newbie Elder

Yes, please!

And no "but but pg13!" complaints :< we have the naked boobs. We need the bulgy pants.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Personally, even though I cross dress 80% of the time (because the girl items are generally better looking imo), I'd love it if I could finally make Shrimpie look like Bara!Shrimpie, crotch bulge and all. Because it's depressing sometimes to have people call him a girl, even if the person behind it is one IRL. Shimpie is man, hear him roar! scream

Anyway, to be more on topic, I really don't understand why the guy's can't have a bit of a bulge, especially in some bikini bottoms where it just looks like they're tucking or something. xD

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I wouldn't mind some new underwear that enlarges the front.

Lonely Dragon

Yes please.

We're not asking for full on dicks, the same way female avatars can have naked breasts and everyone can have an essentially naked crotch depending on what they wear, so what's wrong with some pants that hint that this avatar isn't just a butch, titless female avatar?

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
I thought the manly briefs in the gold shops also carried a bit of a bulge?

I do agree....you guys....just aren't packing enough. ninja

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Destructive Bunny

That's why the censor pose in el guapo was brilliant lol

Bibliophile

Starshine

Poor BRAIN T.T All those people accusing him of using his ticket for a selfish, egotistical design whereas he was just trying to support the emancipation of male avatar on Gaia.

So misunderstood T.T

Destructive Bunny

TasteChaos
Starshine

Poor BRAIN T.T All those people accusing him of using his ticket for a selfish, egotistical design whereas he was just trying to support the emancipation of male avatar on Gaia.

So misunderstood T.T
Indeed, not many people understood his attempt at empowering the male gender rofl Although my fav pose is the I've won gaia medal.

Back on topic, personally it just reeks of the double standard you see in media and everywhere in real life. It's more okay to sexualize females than males. It's okay to just have a pic of a guy's face but for a girl? Gotta see the bust and torso too rolleyes

Not that I agree with any of it, but if they are going down that route, gotta be fair and do both sexes huehuehue.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Starshine
lol lol
I just would love for it to expand to other than black censor bars ;3;

I still can't stop giggling over it like at moron. It's too expensive for a joke item, but hilarious nonetheless.

Zeren the Morph's Comrade

Salty Phantom

omg we do need more meaty packages

like David Bowie Labyrinth packages emotion_dowant

Familiar Shapeshifter

17,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
Kama's persuasion's poster boy doesn't make a very good persuasion of crotch bulges. . . especially in such a pose like that.

nor any attempt of looking demonic at all again, thanks Gaia for not trying again.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

-ScourgeTheHedghog-
Kama's persuasion's poster boy doesn't make a very good persuasion of crotch bulges. . . especially in such a pose like that.

nor any attempt of looking demonic at all again, thanks Gaia for not trying again.
I'm fairly sure he's overcompensating after being castrated by Gaia rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces