Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Cat

15,925 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
She Was Phone
My sympathies go out to the employees of this lousy Canadian company. I hope they get their paychecks so they can pay rent and feed themselves.

http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2011/08/17/investor-immorality-blue-noodle/
Hmm....that was a real eye-opener. Blue Noodle sounds like a pretty flakey company. Maybe it's good that Gaia is no longer affiliated with them.
GIMME BLUE NOODLE!! crying

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
I am glad they gave warning.. but it defeats the purpose of the cash tree if none of the links work..

Rainbow Perfectionist

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Olympian 200
*solemn frowning*

When I clicked on the Cash Tree today I just thought 'Oh my god, bluenoodle's gone? That totally blows! >_<' and I had no idea why :/ (Didn't get the developer notice thingy, someone explain how to turn them on please? surprised ) but I think I kind of understand now :/

So I guess I'm in the same boat as many other people, the 10 GCash kept me going and getting the stuff I wanted, and living in the UK the newest set doesn't work for me, V11 will give me... like... 4 GCash a month when it decides to work and everything else is just scam or personal details I don't want to give away for a spam filled inbox :/

Why is gaia losing all the best parts? First OMGPOP and now this, what's next, they're going to stop making chance items? Gosh if that happened I'd just quit :/ But I suppose there's no point even if the CI's continue, because I won't be able to buy them anyway! I've got 122 GCash saved up right now, and I wanted to grab another Gauntlets & Goblins before they disappeared in 2 days, and I could have got one too if BlueNoodle hadn't gone under... Guess I won't be getting it then... :/

Goodbye BlueNoodle
Goodbye my beloved Chance Items... I will always treasure the few I've played during my time here...

*Prays for Bluenoodle*

I hope that the replacements that come are like BlueNoodle, no scams, no 'WE WANT ALL YOUR DETAILS', just nice and simple videos that work properly.... In the UK too, the Fullmetal Alchemist CI only being available in America was bad enough > sad

Questionable Trickster

20,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Amaya has Fallen
User ImageThe best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Yeah, thanks for letting us know what's going on. And people say the devs/admins don't communicate talk to us. rolleyes
Because up until recently Gaia was never known for any transparency or communication.

Thanks for the notice devs. It is appreciated.

King Spirit

18,300 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
Calelith
Kez Mani
... but then I saw the Dev Notice. Thanks for clarifying why Blue Noodle is no longer in the cash tree thing.

Wish more people would read those and/or turn the notices on.

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."
User ImageHey! Listen!

Wait, wait, I thought they were automatically sent to everyone now. Am I wrong?

User Image

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PuddingCow
Calelith
Kez Mani
... but then I saw the Dev Notice. Thanks for clarifying why Blue Noodle is no longer in the cash tree thing.

User ImageHey! Listen!

User Image

You can turn them off if you want. Why anyone would want to do that is beyond me.

King Spirit

18,300 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
Kez Mani
PuddingCow
Calelith
Kez Mani

User ImageHey! Listen!

User Image

You can turn them off if you want. Why anyone would want to do that is beyond me.

Indeed. They're damned useful, it lessens the 'wtf-ing' in the forums when a new feature comes out/ changes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
It's nice to have some information, but that isn't enough.

9,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Contributor 150
such bullshaaaat!! I am so angry with Gaia, earlier this week I had a feeling this was gonna happen too... Too many people were getting gaia cash I guess T-T

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I turned them off because for a while they were making stupid posts I didn't care about. I see if there are new dev notices from the main page already, anyway.

Trash Vampire

Mrs_AlmostUber
such bullshaaaat!! I am so angry with Gaia, earlier this week I had a feeling this was gonna happen too... Too many people were getting gaia cash I guess T-T
Bluenoodle was removed because they are no longer doing business with the US. It has nothing to do with people getting "too much" GC. This is stated in the dev notices here and is what the OP is referencing.

9,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Contributor 150
Abbacus
Mrs_AlmostUber
Bluenoodle was removed because they are no longer doing business with the US. It has nothing to do with people getting "too much" GC. This is stated in the dev notices here and is what the OP is referencing.

Yes I am WELL aware. The dev notice till pop up for me until after I had written this.
x Karurie x
I hope Gaia makes a deal with someone that allows something similar to Blue Noodle to exist again. It was the only way I made GC.

Same for me. I hope it comes back so I can get 10 gc again every night.

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
It's a sad sad thing that blue noodles had to go. But I think it's really appropriate for gaia to search for a replacement. I login like everyday since blue noodles existed but now I think nothing is going to make me to do it often sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff