Welcome to Gaia! ::

I couldn't ever get Blue Noodle to work. :shrug: No one shows me videos anymore. That dev notice kinds put Blue Noodle into a douchey light.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I'm really glad I got my Blue Noodle GC this morning sweatdrop

I really hope they find a replacement soon.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
*mourns loss of Blue Noodle and resumes having a life*
F#$k this! that was the only way for me to get GC and as i see they ONLY CARE FOR US MEMBERS. rolleyes rolleyes
If it doesn't work in US that doesn't mean for the rest of the users in other countries. For exampple not a single offer works for me, so what? as if they give a sh*t about me. WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING AWAY THE ONLY WAY FOR ME TO GET GC.

Greedy Pirate

11,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
My sympathies go out to the employees of this lousy Canadian company. I hope they get their paychecks so they can pay rent and feed themselves.

http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2011/08/17/investor-immorality-blue-noodle/

Greedy Pirate

11,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
iKuroNeko-Chan
F#$k this! that was the only way for me to get GC and as i see they ONLY CARE FOR US MEMBERS. rolleyes rolleyes
If it doesn't work in US that doesn't mean for the rest of the users in other countries. For exampple not a single offer works for me, so what? as if they give a sh*t about me. WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING AWAY THE ONLY WAY FOR ME TO GET GC.
Blue Noodle was a Canadian company. b***h at Canada for allowing them to behave in a completely unprofessional manner.
Miserable pile of secrets
dreamsk
NOT BLUE NOODLE!!! gonk WHERE ELSE AM I TO GET THE 10GC A DAY?!

The videos from that other offer only worked once for me, all of my other attempts have been errors or no videos to show today.
yeah. daily if i'm lucky 1 video. besides that bluenoodle was my only reliable source.

guess no more gc for me (since i'm too lazy to actually do offers that require selling my personal info)

i wish i had done this earlier since i always end up waiting until the day is over to actually do them crying

bluenoodle was the only one that ever worked.... it sucks scream
She Was Phone
iKuroNeko-Chan
Blue Noodle was a Canadian company. b***h at Canada for allowing them to behave in a completely unprofessional manner.

and i b&tch at gaia for removing the only offers that work and allowing those that don't. rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Shameless Nerd

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
iKuroNeko-Chan
She Was Phone
iKuroNeko-Chan

and i b&tch at gaia for removing the only offers that work and allowing those that don't. rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

So bitching at a company that has to work within it's legal means is sure going to change things. Not to mention bitching at Gaia to keep a company video offers for one that no longer exists is sure helpful
Akasha Heartilly

So bitching at a company that has to work within it's legal means is sure going to change things. Not to mention bitching at Gaia to keep a company video offers for one that no longer exists is sure helpful

well the videos worked fine, sadly i can't say the same about all the rest of the offers, and to take those videos down is fair in your opinion? rolleyes rolleyes think about it, they take down the only offer that gives free GC and keeps all the rest that is just pure scam and say that they're doing this for us?

i'd rather have those scam offers down and at least one that works with a broken company. Not the other way around. rolleyes

Shameless Nerd

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
iKuroNeko-Chan
Akasha Heartilly

well the videos worked fine, sadly i can't say the same about all the rest of the offers, and to take those videos down is fair in your opinion? rolleyes rolleyes think about it, they take down the only offer that gives free GC and keeps all the rest that is just pure scam and say that they're doing this for us?

i'd rather have those scam offers down and at least one that works with a broken company. Not the other way around. rolleyes

Way to be dense, and ignore the articles put out on why they are taken down. The company, Blue Noodle, does not exist anymore, so how can they keep videos up for this business? And they did take down the offers for a broken company, and one they can no legally do business with anymore.

If there are scam offer, report them, because as far as Gaia knows, the company that gives those offers says they are fine.

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
iKuroNeko-Chan

I see you're confused here. Here's the original Dev Notice:
DARKNRGY
Blue Noodle Taken Offline

Blue Noodle is no longer doing business in the US and has broken contract with us. We've completely removed their offers from the site. Sorry for the sudden decision but we do have some more offer providers (with videos!) coming. Have a nice day everyone heart .

I'll explain the entire notice:

He's saying that Blue Noodle has left the US, breaking contract with Gaia since Gaia is a US based company. Since they've broken contract with Gaia, Gaia can't use them to give us 10 gc a day.If they did, that would be a violation of some law, and Gaia would have to be shut down. He then apologies and assures us that there's more offer providers, some that have videos, coming.

Believe me, I'm just as angry as you are. I'm just dealing with it in a different way.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Urgh. Had a moment of silence yesterday for Blue Noodle.

My mule accounts were looking very pretty, what with their MCs. I used to be able to get them 1 MC each every month. It's too bad Blue Noodle is gone. It was the most reliable of the offers for me. I'm hoping that the next company to come along with offers is just as reliable.
3nodding

Magical Seeker

Oh man... Blue Noodle, you will be missed dearly. emo
I'm hoping for new sponsors with videos fast. I sometimes get an odd 2 or 3 GC from other videos,
but those 10 GC a day that I could rely on were nice...
And it's great to see it wasn't just me who liked Blue Noodle, lots of others did too. xd

She Was Phone
My sympathies go out to the employees of this lousy Canadian company. I hope they get their paychecks so they can pay rent and feed themselves.

http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2011/08/17/investor-immorality-blue-noodle/

Thank you for posting the link!
It's interesting to see what Blue Noodle was actually about (I've only ever thought of it as "My 10 daily GC" sweatdrop )
Sucks that there was such a bad ending. I feel sorry for the employees too.

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Okay yes it was in the dev notices, but it basically said that it's removed at that very moment. No advance warning (as with omgPop). Poof. Gone. And no alternatives yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff