Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is more of a user-to-user suggestion than user-to-admin one. I know, that ALOT of the currect accounts are etheir mule, or unsed. But for those of them that are, If everyone were to donate $1.00 USD(not much at all), that would be probably well over 1million dollars(heh yeah.. seeing as theyre over 2mill accounts), I wouldnt blame the admins for pocketing some of that(hell i know i would), but think how much that would help out gaia, new servers, new everything, which would make everythign probably run better.

Ill shoot the first person that says were in alpha phase testing, I know already, there will be alot of glitches, but I mean think about it, new servers would REALLY help out gaia, I mean clyde is a little flooded as it is, and thats probably one of the reasons its acting up, a new server would relieve some of the traffic thats constantly bashing it.

Please- Think of gaia and donate.

Garbage

The problem is, many users are underage, poor, or both. My current total funds are appx $17 in a beach pail in my basement - I have two weeks to somehow scrounge up another $50 to gain entrance to Otakon in order to meet and harrass the Gaia mods, after which I shall be entirely po'-a**.

I used to donate when I could, but the fact of the matter is that currently, I cannot.
Hm, some of those accounts are mules or they were left. It would be nice to have new servers. But, I don't think everyone will agree to this. :')
Another problem might be for those of us that can't use Paypal for whatever reason. redface

Garbage

goofydoodles
Another problem might be for those of us that can't use Paypal for whatever reason. redface

I just use my mom or boyfriend's PayPal when I can xp
- Theyre is a non-paypal payin method(snail mail, there is also a credit card payment thing now)

- $1.00 isnt alot of money(Yes I understand what you mean, but its 1$!!!)

-I mentions that alot of the acconts were mules/unsed(its why I said 1mill and not 2)

-Also, for underage people, you can send it in the mail(snailmail), or you could ask your parents to use their credit cards and just pay them the money or however you do that kidna thing with your parents.
Of course, we get the occassional user that donates thousands of dollars... (remember that time when a user donated enough for 2000 letters, and didn't get them all in her inventory?)

Whenever I could, I try to donate $10. I'm underaged and poor. xp
DarkDagurasu
-Also, for underage people, you can send it in the mail(snailmail), or you could ask your parents to use their credit cards and just pay them the money or however you do that kidna thing with your parents.
You expect most parents to be happy sending money off to some website they don't know about? confused
Dark_Magician_Girl_9
Of course, we get the occassional user that donates thousands of dollars... (remember that time when a user donated enough for 2000 letters, and didn't get them all in her inventory?)

Whenever I could, I try to donate $10. I'm underaged and poor. xp
Holy s**t.. 2000??? O_O Thats unreal >_<
Dark_Magician_Girl_9
DarkDagurasu
You expect most parents to be happy sending money off to some website they don't know about? confused
Well, Like me, I pay my dad to use his credit card, I pay him $5, and in turn, he pays gaia $5.. >.>;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff