Welcome to Gaia! ::

soo my main got banned for a old ticket that was finished and sorted.

i believe it was repeated due to a mod hating my acc.

why do mods get away with repeating old tickets that were done with months ago

i am so upset that they brought up with a 10 months old ticket

why do mods get away with doing this.

i already apologized and sorted it out and got my acc back in jan when this all happened

i am so upset that this mod got away with getting rid of a 2004 player who donated so much during the last year and just donated to be banned

i bet im not the only one recently who has been unfairly banned

yes i am upset because as i said the ticket who reported me was sorted back in jan. and the person who sent in the ticket doesnt play anymore they havnt since jan [a mod told me. because even though i sent a message apologizing

the only reason why i cancelled the trades because i had to go to hospital for half a month and i new it would be hard for me to do trade while in there with only phone internet.

i just hope some nice mod will help me and understand my issue. it seems they are ignoring me that it was delt with back in jan and settled then

i dont know why they had to bring that crap up

sent in tickets i just need help with this wrongly banned. since i already was banned back in jan and all fixed

i believe i know who did this and its not fair that they did this too me.
iequilor
soo my main got banned for a old ticket that was finished and sorted.

i believe it was repeated due to a mod hating my acc.

why do mods get away with repeating old tickets that were done with months ago

i am so upset that they brought up with a 10 months old ticket

why do mods get away with doing this.

i already apologized and sorted it out and got my acc back in jan when this all happened

i am so upset that this mod got away with getting rid of a 2004 player who donated so much during the last year and just donated to be banned

i bet im not the only one recently who has been unfairly banned

yes i am upset because as i said the ticket who reported me was sorted back in jan. and the person who sent in the ticket doesnt play anymore they havnt since jan [a mod told me. because even though i sent a message apologizing

the only reason why i cancelled the trades because i had to go to hospital for half a month and i new it would be hard for me to do trade while in there with only phone internet.

i just hope some nice mod will help me and understand my issue. it seems they are ignoring me that it was delt with back in jan and settled then

i dont know why they had to bring that crap up

sent in tickets i just need help with this wrongly banned. since i already was banned back in jan and all fixed

i believe i know who did this and its not fair that they did this too me.

1. It's actual purchases, not donating. You are actually leasing the limited use of their copyright on their bandwidth to dress up your purdy avatar.

2. Apparently it wasn't fixed if they banned you again for the same thing. Seriously, it would have been better if you would have left the trades open even if you were going to be away. Sounds like a scamming thing to me but I'm not an expert so I'm just guessing.

3. Why is it people really believe that Mods have something out for them? They have better things to do then to make your life miserable. They probably don't even know who you are. Hell, I don't know who you are and I've been around these here parts for ages. I am assuming the "i" means "Version 2".

4. Try telling this to their ban appeals thing. They might get a good laugh out of it, too.

5. By proper, it's an "account". "Acc" reads like you have something stuck in your throat and need the Heimlich.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff