Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destitute Puppy

lolololololadminreally
"I've identified (someone in SF pointed me to the problem and did my job for me) the problem with this system that I broke when I "improved" on it and made it less easily accessable and I have the fix buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I'm gonna wait a week and see if you maggots keep throwing money at us so we can do "site maintenance" You arent mad about it are you?"

You have the fix why are you waiting? Roll it out now, why are you trying to sell anything for a website thats got broken features that you can fix NOW? Theres no reason to wait, this is an ugly glitch that makes the pages look even worse than they did without a notification (in my case 4...) that wont go away.

This isnt just bitching for the hell of it. If I've given this place money I expect its staff are actually going to fix the broken parts of the website, NOT leave the broken parts hanging for a week.

Demonic Demigod

i agree. i would really like this notification to go away. it's beginning to be an eyesore.

Hallowed Astronomer

14,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
This is how I feel. I'm really fed up with how things are going... I've been around for five or six years, watching this go downhill is sad...

Destitute Puppy

GoodnightYou
This is how I feel. I'm really fed up with how things are going... I've been around for five or six years, watching this go downhill is sad...

Some people keep trying to justify what Gaia is doing by saying "Gaia is a business and will be ran as such"

Alright, lets treat Gaia like a business.

I left Facebook because I got sick of constantly having to reset my privacy settings any time they "upgraded" anything... basically their upgrades kept breaking things so I left.

If I'm going to "buy GC" from this website and treat this place like a business, I will treat it the same.

The items are overpriced, gold is basically worthless, the economy is out of control, Gaias admitted to screwing with the economy and dumping trillions of gold into the system, they run gold sinks to get gold out of the system yet leave the gold generators in the cash shop and still have staff mules buying items for Flynns plunder, countering any sort of gold sinking that they claim comes from not simply generating new items so the supply relative to gold balances out, features are broken, with fixes available, but dont get rolled out, constantly bombarded by notices and announcements to "buy gc and save big gogogog limited time and quantity gogogo"

Wow, thats a whole lot more wrong with this place, than what was wrong with Facebook that made me leave there....

Mystical Shoujo

30,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
They are too buys changing the H&R Wesley prices and making more cash shop announcements to release the new patch right now. Apparently they like that everyone is pissed and unhappy. lol

Fore reals tho why do they keep doing these things? emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces