Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

The z!F has become what the zOMG Chatterbox was created for. zOMG is dead, and the forum has devolved into a cult of personality. I just don't care to be a part of a private circlejerk, one way or another.

I still hold that, if you want to talk to your friends about a private matter such as leaving or thanking them for giving a gift, do it privately. The z!F is for more general matters that can be extended to the community.

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MistressMinako
The z!F has become what the zOMG Chatterbox was created for. zOMG is dead, and the forum has devolved into a cult of personality. I just don't care to be a part of a private circlejerk, one way or another.

I still hold that, if you want to talk to your friends about a private matter such as leaving or thanking them for giving a gift, do it privately. The z!F is for more general matters that can be extended to the community.

What zOMG chatterbox? emo

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Miyaka Hana
MistressMinako

It's a guild. Created years ago by Cleo Sombra because the zOMG Forum proper once had moderators.

boichiro's Senpai

Vicious Cutesmasher

Miyaka Hana
I'm aware that my definition of 'unwanted' is different from another. Even so, just because my tolerance level isn't the same as another does not mean I would go out of my way to use whatever effort I have to dispose the anything I find unappealing. Again, many of the things said here are harmless unless there isn't mutual respect.

I know I am selfish.

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MistressMinako
Miyaka Hana
MistressMinako

It's a guild. Created years ago by Cleo Sombra because the zOMG Forum proper once had moderators.

People rarely join guilds because they can't keep up with them, if they had a proper forum for that kind of stuff, these posts wouldn't exist. It's merely Gaia's fault for giving up any expansion for zOMG at all. I have guilds that I rarely even pay attention to, I can't remember the last time I went to my guilds.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Miyaka Hana
MistressMinako
Miyaka Hana
MistressMinako

People rarely join guilds because they can't keep up with them, if they had a proper forum for that kind of stuff, these posts wouldn't exist. It's merely Gaia's fault for giving up any expansion for zOMG at all. I have guilds that I rarely even pay attention to, I can't remember the last time I went to my guilds.

So the better idea is to turn the main forum into a guild?

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MistressMinako
Miyaka Hana
MistressMinako
Miyaka Hana
MistressMinako

So the better idea is to turn the main forum into a guild?

No, the opposite. They should have added a zOMG chatterbox into the forum alongside. Guilds are useless imo.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Well since we don't really have any forum assistant or a Mod, assigned to this forum.

I guess people had their minds clicked as " spam fest. " (zomg style)

Here and there we get a wave of rants, OMG I finally did ___, to oh this troll and botter, oh game is super laggy, soulbind rings? And so much more.
Which now seems normal. Unlike the old days of actual discussion and strategies used.

And as the game dies it gets worse with these non zomg related topics.

I mean at least we don't see pervs/ regs of CB flood this forum with useless none sense they call humor.

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Weren't you one of the people who quit?

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
HOW DO YOU DISABLE THE VOTING
:O

Dangerous Sex Symbol

SERENADE SEA QUIT???!!!

If there was a z!F thread about this I would of known sooner!

*Dumb-founded*

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Miyaka Hana

Not to be such a downer to your topic but:
Quote:
Rules & Guidelines for Posting in the zOMG Forum

What belongs in the zOMG! forum?
Threads within the zOMG! forum are to be focused upon zOMG! and various aspects about zOMG!.

zOMG! Discussion
All ideas and concepts concerning zOMG! are acceptable within zOMG! forum. If you want to talk about how the monsters look, how artwork looks, how the game will play, or any topic dealing within zOMG! and it's features, this is the place to talk about it.

Questions about zOMG!
If you have a question pertaining to zOMG!, such as quests, recipes, in-game help, etc., this is the forum to ask it in. However, please check the zOMG! FAQ to see if your question has been answered.

Feedback about zOMG!
If you have ideas or concepts of your own pertaining to zOMG!, please feel free to share your ideas with others. Try to keep feedback constructive - this will ensure it has the best possible impact upon zOMG! development team.

zOMG! Community Threads
Have a fun competition, event, or other community building idea pertaining to the zOMG! community at large? Events pertaining to the zOMG! community are acceptable in this forum. This includes, but is not limited to, in game zOMG! competitions, events, artwork and user imagined content. Keep in mind the community is large and diverse, try to appeal and get as many others involved as you can!

What does not belong in the zOMG! forum?

Abusive Content
Please refrain from directing abusive or insulting remarks towards other users. Flames are a violation of the Terms of Service; please keep discussion civil and friendly.

Off-topic/low content posts
When starting new threads, please start topics that are zOMG related and spur discussion. When posting within the topics (replies), stay on topic for the discussions and try to avoid any unnecessary chatter that could derail the topic. Continuous off-topic chatter can result in topics being redirected to the Chatterbox. Please try to make your posts substantial, as this is a discussion forum.

'Hoax' threads
Please refrain from posting threads which make false claims of information about zOMG!. Speculation is fine, but deliberately misleading lies about zOMG! are not appropriate.

Posting in misplaced threads
If you come across a thread which is misplaced or needs recycling, please report it and move on.

Commonly Misplaced Threads:

General spam: The Chatterbox forum.

zOMG Clan Threads: The Clans of Battle subforum.

Other Massive Multiplayer Online Games: The Gaming Discussion forum.

Non-zOMG Feedback Threads: The Site Feedback forum.

Begging for items/gold/loot: The Charity/Quests subforum.

"I need help with (anything non-zOMG)" Threads: The Questions and Assistance forum.

Threads about Gaia Community (non-zOMG): The Gaia Community Discussion forum.

Other Gaia Games, such as Slots, Jigsaw, etc.: The Gaia Gaming Discussion forums.

Hang-outs (non-zOMG): The Friends Chat forum.Reporting bugs: The Game Bugs subforum.

Non-zOMG Contests, games, and user-generated content: The Gaia Community Projects subforum.

The closest thing the fanthreads have a claim to be is a community thread. But let's dissect the typical person fanthread: "OMG this person is awesome." "OMG please don't leave."
A community thread tends to be events, competitions, artworks, some kind of active discussion about the game.

Now while the persons being appreciated may be relevant to a person who plays zOMG by meeting them there. That falls more in Hang-Outs or Friend Talk.

Not butthurt, just trying to logically approach why those topics get a lot of negativity to them.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Serenade Sea
Well since we don't really have any forum assistant or a Mod, assigned to this forum.

Here and there we get a wave of rants, OMG I finally did ___, to oh this troll and botter, oh game is super laggy, soulbind rings? And so much more.
Which now seems normal. Unlike the old days of actual discussion and strategies used.

I mean at least we don't see pervs/ regs of CB flood this forum with useless none sense they call humor.

Oh so this is all the main reason for the hype of whore-posting in the z!F's.

Hey, if there's free food being offered on a silver platter might as well jump on the table and see if you even get a chance at that piece of cake, no?

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
ANTER0S
Serenade Sea

Hey, if there's free food being offered on a silver platter might as well jump on the table and see if you even get a chance at that piece of cake, no?

Im in on Tombstone cake emotion_awesome

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Serenade Sea
ANTER0S
Serenade Sea

Im in on Tombstone cake emotion_awesome

Hope its not too crumbly or morbid for your exquisite angelic tastes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff