Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Teabo Milk Tea
Mecha Neko is an anime sponsorship store, so we're not going to get any new items in there unless another anime company decides to sponsor Gaia (and they have to approach Gaia, not the other way around).

Boop. That'll never happen then, I think. I've also left out the campers' store, too. I wonder if those Stickers will ever come back? Or, if they're still around, hear more of a mentioning of them?

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
shezeu
Logan's store, The Ole Fishing Hole, is pretty badly neglected too.

I mean they could make it into an outdoorsey shop and load it up with camping gear, tents, hiking equipment, GUNS *nudgegaianudge*, canoes, boats, and so on!

Just poke around one of those fishing/hunting stores and you can get tons of ideas for items I'm sure.

People would probably go for the outdoor items but I wouldn't count on it too much, sadly. I'm thinking about Aquarium updates but I don't think that'll ever happen.

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
rococo was pointless in its entirety
there was no gimmick for it, like club verge's membership, and half the items from it end up in the cash shop anyway
as for mecha neko, i don't give a s**t
i can't get in there because its USA only due to legal stuff
unless they fix it so everyone can get in, i say let it die :s

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Sukegawa
there was no gimmick for it, like club verge's membership, and half the items from it end up in the cash shop anyway

I don't want the NPCs to go down with those stores, though. They can at least be used for something current, at least.

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
Ocean Air
Sukegawa

I don't want the NPCs to go down with those stores, though. They can at least be used for something current, at least.

kanoko's never gonna die; shes always present when rina is
as for the mecha neko npc, i never found out who they were
they never played a part in the manga or in events, so really they were never alive in my opinion
they were only a figure head, so if they disappear, i won't shed a tear

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Sukegawa
Ocean Air
Sukegawa

kanoko's never gonna die; shes always present when rina is
as for the mecha neko npc, i never found out who they were
they never played a part in the manga or in events, so really they were never alive in my opinion
they were only a figure head, so if they disappear, i won't shed a tear

Okay. l:

Impassioned Misfit

Ocean Air
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
As much as I can see the benefits of fusing the unused shops into one (and would prefer it because fewer cash shops taking up space, fewer promo icons, etc), why not repurpose them instead? I've felt for a while now that La Victoire has WAY too many items in it on a constantly-rotating basis. I had a really difficult time finding anything when the summer sale was going on this year.

So, why not remove any exclusiveness of access and change the themes of the shops? Say one shop becomes the Chance Item shop, another becomes a recolor shop? And, maybe, to have the best of both worlds, make them tabs in LV like how there are different compartments for eyes, hair, and facial hair in Salon Durem?

That's a good idea and more of our beloved NPC pals can be of use and run those shops. c:
Any ideas regarding who? C:

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Ocean Air
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
As much as I can see the benefits of fusing the unused shops into one (and would prefer it because fewer cash shops taking up space, fewer promo icons, etc), why not repurpose them instead? I've felt for a while now that La Victoire has WAY too many items in it on a constantly-rotating basis. I had a really difficult time finding anything when the summer sale was going on this year.

So, why not remove any exclusiveness of access and change the themes of the shops? Say one shop becomes the Chance Item shop, another becomes a recolor shop? And, maybe, to have the best of both worlds, make them tabs in LV like how there are different compartments for eyes, hair, and facial hair in Salon Durem?

That's a good idea and more of our beloved NPC pals can be of use and run those shops. c:

When you mentioned the Chance Item shop and the recolor shop, the NPCs that we rarely see because we rarely visit those shops we'll see often then. For example, P.U.G. could run the recolor shop and Kanoko can run the Chance Item shop, and so on.

This may add more shops to the queue but it would be easier to navigate for specific items and the NPCs we tend to "ignore" we can see them at "work" again. Heck, maybe Diedrich can have his own store? ... Oh God.

Impassioned Misfit

Ocean Air
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Ocean Air
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X

When you mentioned the Chance Item shop and the recolor shop, the NPCs that we rarely see because we rarely visit those shops we'll see often then. For example, P.U.G. could run the recolor shop and Kanoko can run the Chance Item shop, and so on.

This may add more shops to the queue but it would be easier to navigate for specific items and the NPCs we tend to "ignore" we can see them at "work" again. Heck, maybe Diedrich can have his own store? ... Oh God.
Diedrich, seller of gold generators.
emotion_awesome

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Ocean Air
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Ocean Air
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X

emotion_awesome

Oh. Well, nevermind to those mutinous.

Green Star

X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Ocean Air
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Ocean Air
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X

emotion_awesome

"Hello! Did you know that grunnies lay golden eggs? It's true! We are sophisticated beings of science and alchemy!"

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
v-Vox
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Ocean Air
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Ocean Air
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X

emotion_awesome

"Hello! Did you know that grunnies lay golden eggs? It's true! We are sophisticated beings of science and alchemy!"

I also forgot about his ten tons of useless information. xD

Green Star

Ocean Air
v-Vox
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
emotion_awesome

Yes. emotion_awesome
He never said that, of course, but if he owned a GG shop... Something like that would surely pop up in his shopkeeper dialogue.

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
v-Vox
Ocean Air
v-Vox
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
emotion_awesome

Yes. emotion_awesome
He never said that, of course, but if he owned a GG shop... Something like that would surely pop up in his shopkeeper dialogue.

I bet it would. I should have kept Diedrich out of this and mentioned a random NPC from what I remember from zOMG!, like Blaze, or something. Blaze is always adventuring though...so, I'd doubt she would sit still for a shop. One of the Otami NPCs? Eh, who knows...I'm drawing a blank now.

Green Star

Ocean Air
v-Vox
Ocean Air
v-Vox
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
emotion_awesome

Yes. emotion_awesome

I bet it would. I should have kept Diedrich out of this and mentioned a random NPC from what I remember from zOMG!, like Blaze, or something. Blaze is always adventuring though...so, I'd doubt she would sit still for a shop. One of the Otami NPCs? Eh, who knows...I'm drawing a blank now.

Labtech X in disguise. emotion_dowant
He'd open a shop, selling 'innocent' items to Gaians. Then, once enough are out amongst the population, he'd reveal himself to be X and activate the animated states of the items, enabling them to attack the unsuspecting Gaians (and preventing any who have his items from changing their avatars or buying from the marketplace)! All of this would then come down to an epic site-wide event that both involves and updates zOMG.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff